DankToad

Battleye Filters/R3F

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have tried everything to fix this issue now, I have spent hours scrolling through forums trying every little suggested fix but nothing seems to work. I understand how to add the Battleye Filters in and prevent the Script Restriction Kicks but nothing seems to fix this one issue.

This is the error in "script.log":

Spoiler
  1. #0 "etre);
  2. };
  3. };
  4. };
  5. "R3F_LOG_PV_commande_MP" addPublicVariableEventHandler R3F_LOG_FNCT_PVEH_commande_MP;
  14. R3F_LOG_FNCT_exec_"

I then turned this into: 

!="etre);\n};\n};\n};\n\"R3F_LOG_PV_commande_MP\" addPublicVariableEventHandler R3F_LOG_FNCT_PVEH_commande_MP;\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\nR3F_LOG_FNCT_exec_"

and added it to line 2 ("setVariable) in "script.txt" but that didn't change anything with the issue I still continued to get the kick :swear:.

I have read over the forum for the R3F script and tried adding all the suggested variables to publicvariable.txt, publicVariableVal.txt I have tried everything but it still hasn't stopped the kick. If anyone knows how to fix this please assist.

Edited by DankToad

This is nothing Exile related - moved

Advertisement

Look for the line that has "eventHandler" and not "setVariable" then put that in there. The topic you were looking at is referring to outdated battleye filters and they are in a different order now. 

P.S. If you can put your whole script.txt and scripts.log into a pastebin for me or a spoiler on the forum that would allow me to see exactly what you are looking at and would help you and I out a lot.

Edited by Austin
1 person likes this

On 11/01/2016 at 8:05 AM, Austin said:

Look for the line that has "eventHandler" and not "setVariable" then put that in there. The topic you were looking at is referring to outdated battleye filters and they are in a different order now. 

P.S. If you can put your whole script.txt and scripts.log into a pastebin for me or a spoiler on the forum that would allow me to see exactly what you are looking at and would help you and I out a lot.

I worked this out in the end, needed to read the scripts for Battleye to work out how it worked. Thanks.

hi can you share how you fixed this please, i am struggling here i am on with script.txt but this i can not do not sure why.

"etre);
};
};
};
"R3F_LOG_PV_commande_MP" addPublicVariableEventHandler R3F_LOG_FNCT_PVEH_commande_MP;

R3F_LOG_FNCT_exec_"
Spoiler

Edited by IbadassI
FIXED

@IbadassI You need to learn how to make Battleye Filters I learnt using this post: http://www.exilemod.com/topic/74-how-to-battleye-filters-do-it-yourself/

If you can't be asked to learn it you can use this tool which really helps: http://gp.gamersinc.net/BEF.php

In every Battleye Filter there is a hint which will tell you which row it needs to go, in this case:

Spoiler

"etre);
};
};
};
"R3F_LOG_PV_commande_MP" addPublicVariableEventHandler R3F_LOG_FNCT_PVEH_commande_MP;

R3F_LOG_FNCT_exec_"

would turn into this: 

!="etre);\n};\n};\n};\n\"R3F_LOG_PV_commande_MP\" addPublicVariableEventHandler R3F_LOG_FNCT_PVEH_commande_MP;\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\nR3F_LOG_FNCT_exec_

You can see within that kick there is "addPublicVariableEventHandler" and the number given with the kick would have been #0 so you + 2 to the kick number meaning you would paste the filter to line 2 in scripts.txt. So add the filter to line 2 "7 eventHandler".

Edited by DankToad
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, DankToad said:

@IbadassI You need to learn how to make Battleye Filters I learnt using this post: http://www.exilemod.com/topic/74-how-to-battleye-filters-do-it-yourself/

If you can't be asked to learn it you can use this tool which really helps: http://gp.gamersinc.net/BEF.php

In every Battleye Filter there is a hint which will tell you which row it needs to go, in this case:

Hide contents

"etre);
};
};
};

R3F_LOG_FNCT_exec_"

would turn into this: 

!="etre);\n};\n};\n};\n\"R3F_LOG_PV_commande_MP\" addPublicVariableEventHandler R3F_LOG_FNCT_PVEH_commande_MP;\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\nR3F_LOG_FNCT_exec_

You can see within that kick there is "addPublicVariableEventHandler" and the number given with the kick would have been #0 so you + 2 to the kick number meaning you would paste the filter to line 2 in scripts.txt. So add the filter to line 2 "7 eventHandler".

Thank you..

I did manage to get this going and a hole bunch of other stuff with the tutorial and the use of the battle eye tool but was stuck again then GR8 helped me out on that. after a load more I am stuck again but will re-look after this advice dude ty.

just one thing what is does the "n" do in \n i know \ is for a new line.

Edited by IbadassI
new problem

OK after fixing loads more I have a new problem

Kick #11

Spoiler

The line would be 13 like so

7 addAction  !="em) then\n{\nExileClientInteractionHandles pushBack (_object addAction \n[\ngetText(_menuItem >> \"title\"), \ngetText(_menuItem >> \"ac" !="rWnonDnon_loop\";\nExileClientBreakFreeActionHandle = player addAction \n[\n\"Break free\", \n{call ExileClient_object_handcuffs_breakF" !="rsorTarget_distance select 1 < 3.75\n) then\n{\nR3F_LOG_objet_addAction = _objet_pointe;\n\n_fonctionnalites = _objet_pointe getVaria" !="Variable [\"R3F_LOG_CF_depuis_usine\", false]) then\n{\n_objet addAction [(\"\" + format [STR_R3F_LOG_action_reve"

Above has the battle eye tool fix as I can not get my head around fixing them myself sorry but it is not easy for none coders but I want to learn lol.

what battle tool eye gave me.

!="Variable [\"R3F_LOG_CF_depuis_usine\", false]) then\n{\n_objet addAction [(\"\" + format [STR_R3F_LOG_action_reve"

With the above advice I am going to try this. As the line 13 is correct, and the above fix is wrong time to experiment I think.

!="Variable [\n"R3F_LOG_CF_depuis_usine\n", false]) then\n{\n_objet addAction [(\n"\n" + format [STR_R3F_LOG_action_reve"

Next would be to take the = out from !=... I seen a few post with modders saying that helps them get some things sorted.

wow it worked next BE kick please lol it 0 btw haha

Edited by IbadassI

Its the add content to vehicle kick :( hope there is a fix for this somewhere any idea's? battle EYE tool don't fix these :'(

Setveriable.log

#0 "r3f_log_proprietaire_verrou" = GUER 2:156 

here is my line Setveriable.txt

7 "" !="exilexm8isonline" !="bis_fnc_selectrespawntemplate_respawned" !="mymoneyval" !"Exile_Unit_GhostPlayer" !="slx_xeh_playable" !="\"slx_xeh_playable\" = true 2:603 Exile_Unit_GhostPlayer" !="Gr8Protection"  !="r3f_log_remorque" !="r3f_log_est_transporte_par"  !"r3f_log_objets_charges" !="default_mass" !="box_num" !="slots_num" !="can_load" !="can_outside" !="zload" !="load_offset" !="attachedpos" !="attachedtruck" !="doors" !="slots" !="cargo_offset" !="zload_cargo" !"r3f_log_disabled" !="can_copilot" !="usable_ramp" !="r3f_log_proprietaire_verrou\" = GUER 2:1" !="r3f_log_proprietaire_verrou"

please help me out here I have no idea on these also if you have time please explain how to fix or what tool can help me fix them ty

Advertisement