Xtal

Napf support!

15 posts in this topic

Please please please try to get Napf into Arma 3 Exile! It was such a beautiful, lovely map. I dream about it every night. 

P.S. Has anyone heard any news about it coming to Arma 3? Maybe I am just late to the party. 

4 people like this

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

not the answer i wanted to hear  :talktohand:

Edited by Xtal

3 hours ago, Xtal said:

not the answer i wanted to hear  :talktohand:

Maybe instead of acting like a brat, you should put on your big kid pants, contact the original developer, get permission to port the map, learn how to do it, and just do it yourself. Exile Developers already have enough on their plates including a new map. 

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, WolfkillArcadi said:

Maybe instead of acting like a brat, you should put on your big kid pants, contact the original developer, get permission to port the map, learn how to do it, and just do it yourself. Exile Developers already have enough on their plates including a new map. 

He did say " Please please please" it was a simple request, lets get back on topic while we still can.

Edited by Austin

I have the original files for Napf from the dev. They would need updated to arma 3

3 people like this

On 08/01/2016 at 9:04 PM, Tobias Solem said:

The search function is a wonderful thing :)

Eh? why am I in this? o.O

39 minutes ago, Taylor Swift (Mezo) said:

Eh? why am I in this? o.O

Because of the forum auto-function not supporting the #comment-suffix in a link, so it instead directly referred to the OP of that thread instead of all the posts discussing Napf.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 2:27 PM, Xtal said:

Please please please try to get Napf into Arma 3 Exile! It was such a beautiful, lovely map. I dream about it every night. 

P.S. Has anyone heard any news about it coming to Arma 3? Maybe I am just late to the party. 

DP is now hosting Napf Official from MoMo with official A3 Patch from 2/26/2014.

Right now the suggested place to get NAPF is from armaholic, but the compatibility file is not available there anymore.

We do have the compatibility file available for those that want to play NAPF while we wait for Austin's Port to A3 :) 

Advertisement