joegruber

[SOLVED] DMS Installationsprobleme #38

Question

Hallo!

Bräuchte Hilfe bei der Installation von DMS!

Könnte mir hier jemand bitte eine detaillierte Installationsanleitung Posten (nitrado server)? Bin laut Anleitung vorgegangen, bekomme beim Einloggen jedoch immer Battleye#38 und werde vom Server gekickt.

Bin für jede Hilfe dankbar!

6 answers to this question

If you want a faster help, report your Question in English pls.

I have tried to install DMS on my Nitrado gameserver following the instructions. But as soon as I tried to log in i  get kicked off the server and it's written Battleye Script restriction #38.

According to Serverlog missions are getting laden but there is still the problem with Battleye.

I added two Battleye Filters  (scripts.txt) and downloaded A3_DMS Folder and packed them with PBO Manager and put the generated PBO in my @Exile Server/Addons Folder.

Have I forgotten something?

Thank you a lot!

Advertisement

Look in your scripts.log and find the script restriction and then make a filter using the code listed for restriction #38 and add it to the end of line #40 in your scripts.txt file.

There are plenty of posts regarding making Battleye filters so I suggest you take a look at them because if you're running your own server its something you should be able to do yourself.

Hi,

Please can you provide us with your scripts.log contents?

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement