Erebus

Questions regarding Exile servers and base building

4 posts in this topic

Great work so far with the Exile mod btw! Really looking forward to seeing where this mod is going to go. But I was wondering will you as the developers of the mod ever host your own Exile servers?

With regards to a base building query, on Arma 2 Epoch/Overpoch when you placed the plot pole down, small red and white striped poles went up around the plot pole for some time showing you the building limits of your plot of land.  This I believe is something that could be implemented into Exile as I struggle to work out where my territory is etc etc and maybe even have option on the flag to display these limits as and when you need them for say 5 minutes at a time. Is this something that you may possibly implement at some point?

Moved this to feature wishes.

Advertisement
On 1/8/2016 at 6:47 PM, Erebus said:

With regards to a base building query, on Arma 2 Epoch/Overpoch when you placed the plot pole down, small red and white striped poles went up around the plot pole for some time showing you the building limits of your plot of land.  This I believe is something that could be implemented into Exile as I struggle to work out where my territory is etc etc and maybe even have option on the flag to display these limits as and when you need them for say 5 minutes at a time. Is this something that you may possibly implement at some point?

• Added: You can now enable 3D radius display of your territory in your XM8

1 person likes this

Advertisement