Gravelton Exiles | PVE |
Kebab Removal Unit
This server was closed down last year and we have migrate to a new server set on Tanoa with a WWII/Vietnam theme. Check us out here:
Gravelton is a customized PVE server set on the Altis map. We are a more relaxed community focusing more on scavenging and building and less on continuous combat.
Presently our features include:
- RHS Mods - USRF, USAF, GREF and SAF
- CUP Mods - Units, Vehicles, Weapons
- Extended Base Mod
- Enhanced Movement - be sure to bind these keys to use the new actions!
- Advanced Ropes - Towing, Sling Loading, Helo Rappelling, Urban Rappelling
- R3F Logistics - move and load objects into vehicles. Works with crates and small vehicles. Crates *can* be sold at the Waste Dump!
- Double-click radio to deploy a motorcycle - does anyone actually like the bicycles?
- Custom XM8 Unit Scanner - handheld radar with 200m range which detects vehicles, static weapons, players and AI
- APOC's Air Drop Supplies - use pop tabs in your locker to call in air drops of weapons, food, unarmed and armed vehicles. These vehicles are NOT persistent and are priced accordingly
- Virtual Garage - accessed through XM8, note that vehicle inventory is *not* stored when the vehicle is added to your Garage
- StatsBar & CHVD View Distance
- Repair/Refuel/Rearm Points at all Gas Stations - Vehicle ammo is saved to the database and does not reset when the server restarts
- Vector Building
- BRAma Cookbook
- Roaming AI Vehicle Patrols - Ground and Air Vehicles. The vehicles stick to the main roads, be cautious while exploring!
- Dynamic and Static Missions run by DMS
- Town Invasions by VEMF Reloaded - marked on map
- Helo Taxi between the trader zones
- Revive dying players with a Defibrillator! These are available at the trader zones.
- Salvage your destroyed vehicle to recover the gear on your body
- Gear Crates (marked on map)
- DayZ-Style Vehicle Crashes (not marked, look for the smoke trails)
- Zed-infested zones marked on the map in red
- Roaming zombie spawns at night
- Customized trader menus and loot table to include items from the mods
Since we are a PVE server flag stealing, vehicle hot wiring and PIN code hacking are disabled. Territory protection money is due every 21 days, vehicles not used after 14 days will be deleted.
- Custom traders in the SE and SW corners of the map as these areas are a long hike from the standard trader zones! Helo taxi route will be expanded to include these.
- New dynamic and static missions
- Aircraft Carrier static mission - this one will take a coordinated effort to complete!
Zupa's Capture Points were previously implemented for PvP-allowed zones. Since no one had participated since they were added they are currently disabled. I will reintroduce them if player interest warrants it!
As always, I'm open to suggestions for new features.