SLB2k11

R3F Exile

520 posts in this topic

Dude .. would you stop posting vague questions like this.. either post details of what your problem is in the post with details .. or don't post ..  can someone help me ..is not a way to get help here .. you need to take the initiative to install , if you have a prob.. .  get an error .. then post the error along with a link to your rpt report from the server.. via ghostbin.com  .. without these .. no one can help you .. or will even want to help you. 

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel
  • Like 1

Advertisement

I have a problem with disappearing vehicles attached to Taru. When I want to leave them to the ground, they disappear. And the game I leave Taru at the airport closed it after reboot he disappears. Sometimes it appears in the last place you hooked up or is frozen in the air. Does anyone have any advice?

I am using this version of the R3F, anyone know how to disable the Mozzie from being able to lift? Im sure it has something to do with its base model. But I don't want to disable that vehicle, just the mozzie.. Its not listed in any of the arrays that allow lifting.

On 4/2/2018 at 0:47 AM, geekm0nkey said:

I am using this version of the R3F, anyone know how to disable the Mozzie from being able to lift? Im sure it has something to do with its base model. But I don't want to disable that vehicle, just the mozzie.. Its not listed in any of the arrays that allow lifting.

have you tried adding the mozzie the put // in front of it to cancel it out

@DaveM I saw you said you had the issue for 2 years of vehicles disappearing while being towed? Two things I did and it fixed mine, one I made sure the anti-tp is OFF on InfiSTAR, second I extended my DMS (or whatever mission system) cleanup time, mine was at 900 seconds and AI vehicles were getting deleted in mid tow. 

• Like 1

Advertisement