happydayz

Enigma Exile Revive - v0.80 [UPDATED 08/09/16] 1.02 Compatible

881 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, TheHoff_GGA said:

I just can't get BE to stfu about the revive. It seems to be working. I dont see anything in my RPT files about the mod missing something or not running properly. Basically close to the end of the revive animation players are kicked for that BE restriction #0 "antidupe" thing. Ive added it to the setVariable.txt file. Now last night I added that and some other things to the BE filters and lowered it from 7 to 1 just for those. Haven't tested it yet but I hope it works. Looks like a great mod that I believe everyone will love if I can get BE to stop being a douche about it. lol

If anyone has suggestions please feel free to let me know. Open to trying anything. 

23 hours ago, serveratze said:

work not... the countdown run

17 minutes ago, Quixy said:

same here,   countdown runs again, player run slow, and bleeding out and die

Hi friends, I used to use Enigma Revive but I would recommend not using it for now. You won't be missing out on too much with it gone. There is definitely something up with revive, even in the infi admin menu this happens.

- Regarding BE filters:

Add 1 to the beginning of every line that starts with a 7

Go in your server, do things that would otherwise kick you. Open the log file, find the kick - example below

Script restriction #0 Example_Stuff "Enigma_revive_blahblah"

Find line that starts with whatever the problem is, e.g execVM, I have used Example_Stuff as an example

I would add !="Enigma_revive_blahblah" to      7 Example_stuff ""

Once you have gotten all the BE filters you need, switch the 1 back to 7      1 = log only, 7 = log and kick

Edited by Steelius

1 hour ago, Steelius said:

Hi friends, I used to use Enigma Revive but I would recommend not using it for now. You won't be missing out on too much with it gone. There is definitely something up with revive, even in the infi admin menu this happens.

- Regarding BE filters:

Add 1 to the beginning of every line that starts with a 7

Go in your server, do things that would otherwise kick you. Open the log file, find the kick - example below

Script restriction #0 Example_Stuff "Enigma_revive_blahblah"

Find line that starts with whatever the problem is, e.g execVM, I have used Example_Stuff as an example

I would add !="Enigma_revive_blahblah" to      7 Example_stuff ""

Once you have gotten all the BE filters you need, switch the 1 back to 7      1 = log only, 7 = log and kick

That's where I am at with this. I did exactly what you suggested. I havent tested it yet but I will later tonight. If it works cool if not, then I plan on removing it for the time being. Its a cool addon but not necessary to have 

Advertisement
3 hours ago, ~EL BARTO~ said:

Not compatible with 1.0.0? Or did i just misunderstood ur post?

I cant agree with it cause its running very nice on our server O.o

Agreed. This is running just fine on my server. What I find so funny is that in the end these issues boil down to some server admin not knowing what they're doing. I don't mean that to be an insult to ignorance, but when the mod works for hundreds if not thousands of servers but not on yours (a generalized 'yours') the problem probably lies with you. FFS, everyone is always in a rush to say a mod is broken or incompatible. How about start with a fresh install, database wipe, don't load the hundreds of add-ons and mods you were previously, and then post links to whatever guide(s) you followed if any for setup before complaining that something is broken.

Someone better stop by a trader, we've got lots of injured and need a wha-ambulance here stat.

Edited by khafir

So if it runs without problems why is it I still get the bleed out timer which for my servers is 5 mins, revive works and toast notifications do not disappear, weapon hud is gone, family icons is gone. So are you saying if I remove the custom code bleed out then it will work normally? If your using a script someone else wrote but fail to share a fix isn't that a bit childish? If I relog everything comes back to normal. I think helping others is important when trying to solve problems not dictating that if you can't figure it out you shouldn't run a server!

There isn't anything to share, no fix needed. I just installed as instructed and working fine. Just go through the install again step by step and it will work, I have done nothing different.

• Like 1

Yes...razor is right....only use the instructions and it will work....during the bleeding time u can revive player if u have the defi in ur inventory...running under 1.0.0 without problems :rock:

• Like 1

Advertisement