William =D

DMS Mission addon Contents page

189 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, CEN said:

It would be great to see other missions that can be used on any map (not static) get added as well!

More than happy to place other maps =)  any people who are willing to share do contact me with the details =) 

Edited by William =D

Advertisement

Is there a limit as to how many static missions you can run?  Right now I have salt flats, slums and AI island running and then went to add my own custom static mission.

Put the objects in the object folder and put the mission in the static folder, and then changed my DMS_StaticMissionTypes and DMS_BasesToImportOnServerStart to include them

However, when I do this, not only does DMS not spawn any missions, but the new base I added does not load in, yet the others do.

Do i need to change another config somewhere when going over 3?

Edit: Just added a 4th mission from above "op. blackout" and DMS missions don't spawn.  Is there something I need to do when I go over 3 static missions?

Edit: Seems that it just took DMS a long time to spawn missions in on my last try

Edited by champagnepapi

10 minutes ago, champagnepapi said:

Is there a limit as to how many static missions you can run?  Right now I have salt flats, slums and AI island running and then went to add my own custom static mission.

Put the objects in the object folder and put the mission in the static folder, and then changed my DMS_StaticMissionTypes and DMS_BasesToImportOnServerStart to include them

However, when I do this, not only does DMS not spawn any missions, but the new base I added does not load in, yet the others do.

Edit: Just added a 4th mission from above "op. blackout" and DMS missions don't spawn.  Is there something I need to do when I go over 3 static missions?

Edit: Seems that it just took DMS a long time to spawn missions in on my last try

did you change your DMS_MaxStaticMissions in the config.sqf?

1 hour ago, champagnepapi said:

There shouldn't be a limit to my knowledge,  I followed red_ned S how to on his first post and mirror that for all,  if I get approval from @red_ned to use his how to install guide on the front here,  I will update the thread. 

I'll be happy to announce that I'm currently working on bandit missions (dynamic) NOT static missions for DMS, it's fairly easy, if you just take a look at the bandit missions scripts 9_9

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ka0s said:

I'll be happy to announce that I'm currently working on bandit missions (dynamic) NOT static missions for DMS, it's fairly easy, if you just take a look at the bandit missions scripts 9_9

Nice! Let me know when its ready and the post details and ill throw it in the top :)

• Like 1

Advertisement