William =D

DMS Mission addon Contents page

189 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, rb19810507 said:

With this file no missions spawn,no bandit no static....

in your server rpt file does it say that it cant find the files? make sure the building files are in the right place: objects/static of your DMS PBO file

they are in the right place,but the saltflat and slum mission works without this to.when i have this blank,the 2 missions working......

DMS_StaticMissionTypes =            [                            // List of STATIC missions with spawn chances.

];

DMS_BasesToImportOnServerStart =     [                            // List of static bases to import on server startup (spawned post-init).

];

Advertisement
15 minutes ago, rb19810507 said:

they are in the right place,but the saltflat and slum mission works without this to.when i have this blank,the 2 missions working......

DMS_StaticMissionTypes =            [                            // List of STATIC missions with spawn chances.

];

DMS_BasesToImportOnServerStart =     [                            // List of static bases to import on server startup (spawned post-init).

];

you are editing the wrong file, that's the main config, just leave those lines blank as it was.

You need to edit map_configs/altis_config.sqf

you are looking to change DMS_StaticMissionTypes append   and the next one, this is where they load from, you can even change the "1"'s to balance the chance of spawning but I never got anything working in the main config file

• Like 1

Awesome I would really like to add some of these but I am having a problem. I have max static missions set to 1 in the config file but I still get salt flats and slums both spawn at once. Isnt that setting suppossed to have only one up at once and chose from the list of missions I have? Has anyone ever had this happen and fixed it that could share how?

Advertisement