905Tristan

Exile Group looking for skilled players!

99 posts in this topic

Advertisement

~~~Application~~~

1. Age?

2. DayZ/Exile experience?

-Generally alot.  Ive played Arma2 vanilla dayz, waste land, lots of single play scenerios, epoch, dayz origins.  In arma 3 ive played on several exile servers, several different dayz like mods that sucked.  I do own the stand alone as well but i have never cared for it

3. Overall arma 3 experience / hours played?

-in just arma 3 i have 850 hours in arma 2 and 3 i have over 2000 however that number is likely low since i dont think it tracked when i was using a launcher for a while.  Ive played a good amount of king of the hill, wasteland and lots of single player stuff to in additional to the dayz and exile mods

4. Skype information (so that I may get in contact with you). 

-My skype is lukeandstuff@yahoo.com but that is a horrible way to get a hold of me.  my Steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964309127

Just friend me there.  I also own a TS server

5. Why do you think you would make a good fit?

Lots of experience filling different roles.  I can snipe some what, lmg or be point.   Enjoy good slow tactile play or jsut balls to walls fun.  I do like to play with generally mature people who arnt just out to watch the world burn however.  Ive been in groups that grew to large and wrecked servers from being to insanely aggresive.   Fun competition is where im at. 

~~~end~~~

1. Age? 16

2. DayZ/Exile experience? Most of my time on arma has been exile

3. Overall arma 3 experience / hours played? 300 hours

4. Skype information (so that I may get in contact with you) noobly_167 (if that dosen't work add me on steam  http://steamcommunity.com/id/KaMisCool/

5. Why do you think you would make a good fit? I love working in groups, I can be serious in situations that require it and I can be funny in others.

Advertisement