red_ned

[Update]36 DMS Bandit Missions (either new or reworked)

218 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

You should prep your work for inclusion in dms. Great job man.

I'm gonna take a look tonight. :)

not exactly sure how to "prep" my work tbh. its all pretty much documented and I haven't had any errors yet in 2 weeks testing + its been live on my server for 12 hours and logs seem ok with it, but you never know as there are 93 possible combinations one may fail eventually!

If any of the DMS team want to use static or bandit missions of mine I am always fine with that

Edited by red_ned
  • Like 1

heli steal mission wont complete once ai are all dead , No rpt errors either, didnt see anything weird in the code,any ideas?

2016-03-05_00003.jpg

2016-03-05_00004.jpg

Edited by DIamond

Advertisement

@DIamond what version of DMS are you using, both work fine for me and haven't heard anyone else say anything.

You should be able to go up to the vehicle and message with code appears completing the mission

Thanks for this mission pack red_ned. Your missions are an awesome addition to any server. I will install it right after the Exile update.  :rock:

• Like 1

@red_ned latest version thats out. all the other missions in the pack work fine its just those two , its weird because nothing shows up wrong or hinky in the rpt log, idk man... ill try a fresh install of dms maby something on my end got corrupted.

Edited by DIamond

Built on DMS_Version: "February 19 2016"

that's the version I wrote it on.

I just checked the mission build and it seems to be operating the way I would expect in the code, a little stumped unless you turn on debug mode in DMS and run just those 2 missions and see if it spits anything odd out

6 minutes ago, red_ned said:

that's the version I wrote it on.

I just checked the mission build and it seems to be operating the way I would expect in the code, a little stumped unless you turn on debug mode in DMS and run just those 2 missions and see if it spits anything odd out

Yea that's what i did , hence why im a little stumped why it didnt show anything in the rpt about it at all. Hmmm...i suppose Once exile updates ill try a fresh install of dms and see what happens , something probably got corrupted on my end. 

Advertisement