3159 posts in this topic

Im testing your Version, but Occupation is not starting. I see one Error in my RPT.

Warning Message: Script \x\addons\a3_exile_occupation\initServer.sqf not found

Edited by aNNDREH

that's down to not re-pboing the file correctly after editing the config. Re-download the original and try it again.

Edited by second_coming
  • Like 1

Advertisement

im getting this error after installing occupation and ideas?

18:05:58 Error in expression <& alive _x) then
{
_totalSuppression = (_totalSuppression + getSuppression _x);
>
18:05:58   Error position: <_totalSuppression + getSuppression _x);
>
18:05:58   Error Undefined variable in expression: _totalsuppression
18:05:58 File \vcomai\Vcom\Functions\VCM_Functions\suppression\fn_GroupGetSuppression.sqf [VCM_fnc_GroupGetSuppression], line 22

@second_coming or @kuplion Does anyone know the fix for using R3F logistics to tow Exile Occupation AI vehicles so that they don't de-spawn when entering the Safezones? Been searching for a week but all the posts in the forums have no fix for it. Persistent vehicles can tow non persistent fine but non persistent vehicles make both persistent and non persistent vehicles disappear when the driver gets out of the towing vehicle at trader. I already set the vehicle cleanup in DMS to 2100 and also getting in the driver seat of the towed vehicle makes no difference

Running occupation sky. noticed that helis like blackhawks, super hueys and chinooks have a lot of ai in them. is there away to limit the amount?

Have SC_minimumCrewAmount set to 1 and SC_maximumCrewAmount set to 4 but even when i tried 1 and 1 there were still 10 ai.

Any help would be great,

Thanks

6 hours ago, aussie battler said:

@TheJ3wishTurban The answer is in the log you posted, Vcom suppression has an error. Turn it off or download Vcom Developer build.

@NFGCaboose-1 I think it gets cleaned up with some of the DMS mission objects once the player moves away. I tell player to get in the towed vehicle as driver & then tow it.

@aussie battler I tried that and it still deletes it. After further investigation I found that it happens anywhere, doesn't have to be a safe zone. Once you get out of the vehicle that you are using to tow the towed vehicle vanishes. I love the performance of Occupation but this one little problem is killing it. Right now I am running Occupation for crate missions and disabling the roaming AI and then using A3XAI for roaming and the problem stopped but A3XAI bogs down the server. Gonna give FUMS a try and see if it handles better. Thanks for your help.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2019 at 12:18 PM, NFGCaboose-1 said:

@aussie battler I tried that and it still deletes it. After further investigation I found that it happens anywhere, doesn't have to be a safe zone. Once you get out of the vehicle that you are using to tow the towed vehicle vanishes. I love the performance of Occupation but this one little problem is killing it. Right now I am running Occupation for crate missions and disabling the roaming AI and then using A3XAI for roaming and the problem stopped but A3XAI bogs down the server. Gonna give FUMS a try and see if it handles better. Thanks for your help.

How is FUMS working out for you? I'm in the same boat as you. All I want is some "aggressive" roaming ai on my PvE server.

On 5/18/2019 at 3:49 PM, island3r said:

How is FUMS working out for you? I'm in the same boat as you. All I want is some "aggressive" roaming ai on my PvE server.

I ended up going with the unreleased final version of A3XAI and my threads stay around 20

Advertisement