Freakylein

Extended Base Mod

2176 posts in this topic

So if I hit pack the item gets deleted. If I hit "delete" it come back at restart.

I tested on a local private server (no ping issues - 50+ server fps) and had the same outcome. Any ideas?

Advertisement
9 hours ago, GolovaRaoul said:

Since the last update some arma 3 buildings open up a codelock when you scroll on them to open a door. Can this be fixed?

contact your serveradmin, maybe he changed a code

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone has come across this problem.

EBM is all installed and working. My friend can access the files fine, which suggests it is installed server side correctly.

I, however, just get blank items in the trader when I go to view the EBM items. When he buys them and places them in an inventory of a vehicle, the same. I can see the placeholder but no picture or information.

I get an error on startup as follows:

Spoiler

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.Land_GarbageContainer_closed_F_kit'

It is obviously that it is a client side issue, but I am not sure where to start? I have re-installed all the mods and can get in to the server fine but the items simply won't show. I can even see the items when they have spawned!

Thanks

fLu_

18 hours ago, fLu_ said:

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone has come across this problem.

EBM is all installed and working. My friend can access the files fine, which suggests it is installed server side correctly.

I, however, just get blank items in the trader when I go to view the EBM items. When he buys them and places them in an inventory of a vehicle, the same. I can see the placeholder but no picture or information.

I get an error on startup as follows:

Hide contents

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.Land_GarbageContainer_closed_F_kit'

It is obviously that it is a client side issue, but I am not sure where to start? I have re-installed all the mods and can get in to the server fine but the items simply won't show. I can even see the items when they have spawned!

Thanks

fLu_

make sure you got the mod installed correctly and the little pic is shown in the left corner

26 minutes ago, Freakylein said:

make sure you got the mod installed correctly and the little pic is shown in the left corner

Hi mate,

Appreciate you taking the time out to respond.

I have subbed and unsubbed, removed all traces of it from the steam workshop and let the A3L download the files for me, yet the issue persists!

fLu

Advertisement