Freakylein

Extended Base Mod

2176 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, AAwacs said:

@Freakylein  Could you (or someone else) give us a link to the 0.3.2 version cause we want to connect the server we play but they didn't put the 0.3.2.1 version onto the server yet and we are not able to connect anymore...

Thanks

sorry mate, 3.2 is not up2date anymore, i provide 3.1 :S but i guess that doesn't help you....

2 hours ago, Freakylein said:

this mod is not made from me, so please move your question to another topic :)

Confused, EBM is not your Mod???

Or do you mean the recipes someone wrote for your Mod?

But never mind, i will start to write my own deconsruct recipes for my config.cpp, that will be faster than waiting to help for the problem with the deconsruct recipes made for EBM.

The most important thing is that EBM runs without problems!!!

:D

• Like 1

Advertisement

Hello! Discovered during a game, that's what the problem is, when building a vanilla wall's happening is that the screen No. 1 wall be a little lower than it should and make it impossible to not like!

But in the second screenshot, I deleted the new version of the EBM and put 3.1 and is working properly as seen! This, well sort of error could occur and have friends and so after rollback the old version or off fashion everything worked properly!

P.S. By the way, someone needed the old version, here is the link if it's still relevant!   http://yadi.sk/d/E6Odq8253K6gN5

1.jpg

2.jpg

45 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

how do u deal with the amount of autism in this thread lol, im literally reading some of the comments and getting angry and its not even my mod :P

Fawking brilliant!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlienfromouterSpace said:

Confused, EBM is not your Mod???

Or do you mean the recipes someone wrote for your Mod?

But never mind, i will start to write my own deconsruct recipes for my config.cpp, that will be faster than waiting to help for the problem with the deconsruct recipes made for EBM.

The most important thing is that EBM runs without problems!!!

:D

EBM does not some with deconstruct recipes . go where to were to found them possible in the crafting section of the forum here or make your own , not too hard

6 hours ago, Crazy Mike said:

how do u deal with the amount of autism in this thread lol, im literally reading some of the comments and getting angry and its not even my mod :P

my secret... much of coffee

but if i'm honest.... i am a bit angry because ppl complain about the same problem everytime i update... the mismatch.

here for all!! SERVER NEEDS TO UPDATE TOO.

and now i get my chamomile tea...¬¬

Edited by Freakylein
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Teacher said:

Hello! Discovered during a game, that's what the problem is, when building a vanilla wall's happening is that the screen No. 1 wall be a little lower than it should and make it impossible to not like!

But in the second screenshot, I deleted the new version of the EBM and put 3.1 and is working properly as seen! This, well sort of error could occur and have friends and so after rollback the old version or off fashion everything worked properly!

P.S. By the way, someone needed the old version, here is the link if it's still relevant!   http://yadi.sk/d/E6Odq8253K6gN5

1.jpg

2.jpg

my fault. sorry, but i provided a clientside update today.

Edited by Freakylein
  • Like 1

Im assuming the line "ExileServer_object_construction_database_load = "EBM\exileServer_object_construction_database_load.sqf"; //Original fix by Eichi" is no longer needed in the CfgExileCustomCode section of config.cpp anymore as it was to do with the door fix in 1.02? As im getting a warning in my rpt "Script EBM\exileServer_object_construction_database_load.sqf not found"

12 minutes ago, Rebellion said:

Im assuming the line "ExileServer_object_construction_database_load = "EBM\exileServer_object_construction_database_load.sqf"; //Original fix by Eichi" is no longer needed in the CfgExileCustomCode section of config.cpp anymore as it was to do with the door fix in 1.02? As im getting a warning in my rpt "Script EBM\exileServer_object_construction_database_load.sqf not found"

Remove The Line from your Customconfig of the config.cpp 

9 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

just always gotta remember its my mod and what i say goes! :P

I look at it this way frankie I love the mod . Your doing great work . If people are that fussy they don't have to use those parts or don't use snap .

Advertisement