Freakylein

Extended Base Mod

2176 posts in this topic

Hello, thanks for such a quick response!!

I did add the { at line 72 so that it looks like this isnde of the config.cpp:

class CfgCraftingRecipes
{
   #include "EBM\recipes.hpp"

and restarted the Server now i got this Error Msg:

13:26:12 ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\config.cpp, line 59: /: '=' encountered instead of '{'
13:26:12 Application terminated intentionally
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\config.cpp, line 59: /: '=' encountered instead of '{'

Here is recipies.hpp : https://pastebin.com/JWmcaS6m

24 minutes ago, John-the-Calm said:

Hello, thanks for such a quick response!!

I did add the { at line 72 so that it looks like this isnde of the config.cpp:

class CfgCraftingRecipes
{
   #include "EBM\recipes.hpp"

and restarted the Server now i got this Error Msg:

13:26:12 ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\config.cpp, line 59: /: '=' encountered instead of '{'
13:26:12 Application terminated intentionally
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\config.cpp, line 59: /: '=' encountered instead of '{'

Here is recipies.hpp : https://pastebin.com/JWmcaS6m

can you write //#include "EBM\recipes.hpp" to comment them out. This helps to see if the hpp is ok or the config.cpp is ok.

Advertisement

New config.cpp : https://pastebin.com/bmit2AJV

I got an Error like this after excluding the "EBM\recipes.hpp" :

14:27:03 ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\config.cpp, line 2138: '/CfgInteractionMenus.': '{' encountered instead of '='
14:27:03 Application terminated intentionally
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\config.cpp, line 2138: '/CfgInteractionMenus.': '{' encountered instead of '='

I did the same to that one aswell and now it looks like this :

class CfgInteractionMenus
{
    //#include "EBM\menus.hpp"

I restartd the Server again but got the excat same error even when excluding those 2 lines

22 minutes ago, John-the-Calm said:

New config.cpp : https://pastebin.com/bmit2AJV

I got an Error like this after excluding the "EBM\recipes.hpp" :

14:27:03 ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\config.cpp, line 2138: '/CfgInteractionMenus.': '{' encountered instead of '='
14:27:03 Application terminated intentionally
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\config.cpp, line 2138: '/CfgInteractionMenus.': '{' encountered instead of '='

I did the same to that one aswell and now it looks like this :

class CfgInteractionMenus
{
    //#include "EBM\menus.hpp"

I restartd the Server again but got the excat same error even when excluding those 2 lines

puh, you messed up sth in the config. You need to check each class (easier by downloading Notepad++ and change language too C++, then there are some -/+ beside the class to minimize it) check by fold each class and look if it is closed correctly. When you got your config running, then uncomment the two lines and check again.

What those cloesd correctly mean?

I can close right after class CfgCraftRecipes where the //#include  "EBM\recipes.hpp"  is and it folds until class BreachingChasgreBigMomma: Exile_AbstractCraftingRecipes so it looks like this

"open" 

class
{
   //#include "EBM\recipes.hpp"

class BreachingChargeBigMomma: Exile_AbstractCraftingRecipe

"folded" 

class CfgCraftingRecipes

{

between { and class CfgExileAnimals is a black line 

same is for the class CfgInteractionMenus but there it ends on /** and then * Classname is used for refrence in greent written text

open.PNG

closed.PNG

open2.PNG

closed2.PNG

Ok I look through it now and it seemed ok but when I restart now it gives me a completly new Error Msg I`ve never seen before.

15:18:27 ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\TRADERS\EBM\TraderCategoriesEBM.hpp, line 264: /CfgTraderCategories.ExtendedBaseMod: Member already defined.
15:18:27 Application terminated intentionally
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\TRADERS\EBM\TraderCategoriesEBM.hpp, line 264: /CfgTraderCategories.ExtendedBaseMod: Member already defined.

What does "Member already defined mean how do i fix that now? I wish I wasnt so dumb and could understand all those Code languages *sadface*

31 minutes ago, John-the-Calm said:

Ok I look through it now and it seemed ok but when I restart now it gives me a completly new Error Msg I`ve never seen before.

15:18:27 ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\TRADERS\EBM\TraderCategoriesEBM.hpp, line 264: /CfgTraderCategories.ExtendedBaseMod: Member already defined.
15:18:27 Application terminated intentionally
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\TRADERS\EBM\TraderCategoriesEBM.hpp, line 264: /CfgTraderCategories.ExtendedBaseMod: Member already defined.

What does "Member already defined mean how do i fix that now? I wish I wasnt so dumb and could understand all those Code languages *sadface*

did you use the Easy trader setup? or sth like that?

Pls comment that line out. It is defined already by my installation. o.O

Pls do that and give me a quick feedback.

Ok I messed up again ughhh I`m sooo dumb goddamnit!!

Error Msg: 

16:06:45 ErrorMessage: Config : some input after EndOfFile.
16:06:45 Application terminated intentionally
ErrorMessage: Config : some input after EndOfFile.

Advertisement