Mezo

[Updated] Claim Non-Persistent Vehicles

318 posts in this topic

I did not touch the original file. Kuplion told me to put it on FALSE. but I was wondering which of the 2 that I put false or if these 2 that I put on false. I just change the first one and it works. The second I do not know what it is for. Thank you and happy holidays!

Advertisement

Hello, see me again. I add this line to claim the boats. It does'nt work. I have something to add?

ExileServer_ClaimVehicles_network_saveVehicleRequest.sqf

Line 28:

if !(_vehicle isKindOf "AIR" || _vehicle isKindOf "CAR" || _vehicle isKindOf "TANK" || _vehicle isKindOf "BOAT") then

ExileClient_ClaimVehicles_network_claimRequestSend.sqf

Line 23:

if !(_object isKindOf "AIR" || _object isKindOf "CAR" || _object isKindOf "TANK" || _vehicle isKindOf "BOAT") then

2 hours ago, Sebas said:

Hello, see me again. I add this line to claim the boats. It does'nt work. I have something to add?

ExileServer_ClaimVehicles_network_saveVehicleRequest.sqf

Line 28:

if !(_vehicle isKindOf "AIR" || _vehicle isKindOf "CAR" || _vehicle isKindOf "TANK" || _vehicle isKindOf "BOAT") then

ExileClient_ClaimVehicles_network_claimRequestSend.sqf

Line 23:

if !(_object isKindOf "AIR" || _object isKindOf "CAR" || _object isKindOf "TANK" || _vehicle isKindOf "BOAT") then

SHIP, not BOAT.

Hi, did anybody try to make a function "claimed vehicles" for mission's car from 

?

P.S. _veh setVariable ["ExileIsPersistent", false]; at GMS_fnc_spawnVehiclePatrol.sqf is not work

Edited by leonardos1978

Advertisement