Janski

ExAd - Package of Virtual Garage|XM8|StatsBar|Halo & Parachute|Admin Events|Hacking|Grinding|Vehicle Upgrade

2257 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, SeanJSOS said:

Look at this 

Already did that and that fix only gave me the option to scroll to hack, I am able to scroll just not start a hack

On 2016-12-01 at 10:02 PM, theduke said:

This is as close as i get to get the app to load (it shows the logo, when i click on it, the title shows, but nothing else. I have a feeling its something stupid lol

This app is not written for ExAd it's written for the old XM8 Apps by Shix, you need to ask the dev who wrote it to port it over to ExAd 

Advertisement

Thx @GamingAtDeathsDoor and @Crunch™ for finding and fixing the bugs since the last ArmA update. I just updated the git repo so you can download it and replace 3 files if you haven't done it allready. 

"ExAdClient\Hacking\Funcktions\fn_canHackSafe.sqf"
"ExAdClient\Hacking\Funcktions\fn_canHackVG.sqf"
"ExAdClient\StatsBar\Funcktions\fn_getPlayersStr.sqf"

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Crunch™ said:

In ExAdClient\Hacking\Functions\fn_canHackSafe.sqf

Replace line 18 with:

(('Exile_Item_Laptop' in (magazines player)) && ((ExileClientInteractionObject getvariable ['ExileIsLocked',1]) isEqualTo -1) && (({alive _x}count allPlayers) >= ExAd_HACKING_MIN_PLAYERS_ONLINE))

and

In ExAdClient\Hacking\Functions\fn_canHackVG.sqf

Replace line 18 with:

(('Exile_Item_Laptop' in (magazines player)) && ((([ExileClientInteractionObject, getPlayerUID player] call ExileClient_util_territory_getAccessLevel) select 0) < ExAd_VG_ACCESS_LEVEL) && (({alive _x}count allPlayers) >= ExAd_HACKING_MIN_PLAYERS_ONLINE))

Thank you! This has got me part of the way there. I now have the hack options for both safes, and garages, however once it's started it is un-interruptable. It also doesn't begin the timer, and will never actually complete. Looked through the logs but couldn't find anything out of the ordinary.

@Janski I'm seeing reports of Virtual Garage having issues with storing and/or retrieving vehicles too, since 1.66. I'm not using VG myself, but figured I'd let you know.

4 minutes ago, kuplion said:

@Janski I'm seeing reports of Virtual Garage having issues with storing and/or retrieving vehicles too, since 1.66. I'm not using VG myself, but figured I'd let you know.

We've had a good amount of traffic over the last few days and have not heard of any issues with VG. Just tested it myself and was able to store and retrieve my vehicle with no issues at all.

• Like 2

Advertisement