Janski

ExAd - Package of Virtual Garage|XM8|StatsBar|Halo & Parachute|Admin Events|Hacking|Grinding|Vehicle Upgrade

2257 posts in this topic

I didn't want to read through 120 pages on this topic.. yikes.,

Does anyone know if you can adjust when you can grind locks. Lets say if less than 30 people online you can't grind locks??

I know you can for Hacking. But can you for Grinding?

From what the customize.sqf says under grinding you can grind at anytime doesnt seem to have a variable for online players or if territory moderator is online.

Advertisement

@Janski,

Im really sure thats we need also too change the "playableunits" too "allplayers" inside the hacking.pbo from serverside?

Because the script running but, dont know what too do after starting ^^

Edited by Sgt. ScrapMetal

On 12/5/2016 at 11:16 AM, Sgt. ScrapMetal said:

@Janski,

Im really sure thats we need also too change the "playableunits" too "allplayers" inside the hacking.pbo from serverside?

Correct, any mod that calls playableunits needs changed to allplayers.. but who knows if the 'hotfix' BI will be releasing is going to change all that back.. I've just been waiting for the hotfix.  But he updated the Github to include all posted fixes.. now there's just some minor bugs that still need sorted out. 

Edited by peperonikiller

On 12/5/2016 at 0:16 PM, Sgt. ScrapMetal said:

@Janski,

Yes change all to allplayers and I think core pbo has one as well and it should work at least it does on mine

3 hours ago, 1Man said:

Double check your files as it does work on my servers

Done, done and done again :(  Can't locate the error at all.  I thought maybe something had glitched in the DB but no such luck as all looks fine.  Vehicles have territory attached when they need to and all seems to be in place.

Haven't been able to reconstruct any of the VG issues myself, all works good for me. Will have a look this weekend when I get out of town for a couple of days :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Janski said:

Haven't been able to reconstruct any of the VG issues myself, all works good for me. Will have a look this weekend when I get out of town for a couple of days :D 

Bohemia released a hotfix today and reverted the changes!

Advertisement