Janski

ExAd - Package of Virtual Garage|XM8|StatsBar|Halo & Parachute|Admin Events|Hacking|Grinding|Vehicle Upgrade

2257 posts in this topic

I love you guys. Just had to say that.

After farting around all day I have got exad to work..Ish. 

The statsbar works great. 

The VG is there but I can't store my vehicle atm but not too fussed about that just yet.

I installed apocs airdrop and I can call the supplies and get confirmation but nothing comes. Rpt shows the remote exec message. 

Now I know your have said to ensure the cfgremoteexec is updated and server white list is updated. I run infistar and for the life of me can't locate the white list for scripts. 

I'm new to this and have so far got the server running pretty swell with the usual time and effort. It is fun to problem solved but I'm losing it lol. Ifor someone can check my Exile.Tanoa or make a suggestion it would be much appreciated.

Maybe this??

If you are using infistar, you need to make sure you modify the correct CfgRemoteExec.  Infistar moves this out of description.ext to it's own file in the mission root.  CfgRemoteExec.hpp

class CfgRemoteExec
{
    class Functions
    {
        mode = 1;
        jip = 0;
        class fnc_AdminReq { allowedTargets=2; };
        class ExileServer_system_network_dispatchIncomingMessage { allowedTargets=2; };
        class ExAdServer_fnc_clientRequest { allowedTargets=2; };
    };
    class Commands
    {
        mode=0;
        jip=0;
    };
};

Edited by Danster

Advertisement

OMG that was it. I had the cal in the description.ext but commented it out due to clashes with the CfgRemoteExec.

woohoo love your work... and mine

Is there a way to allow the info XM8 app to have a longer area, or scroll for the information... We see that our info is being cut off at the end, and we try to keep it downsized, but it would be nice to get it the full length of the text we put into the app.. It already allows to scroll down quite a ways, but can we make it longer somehow? Appreciate any help with it...

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, williamv1999 said:

Is there a way to allow the info XM8 app to have a longer area, or scroll for the information... We see that our info is being cut off at the end, and we try to keep it downsized, but it would be nice to get it the full length of the text we put into the app.. It already allows to scroll down quite a ways, but can we make it longer somehow? Appreciate any help with it...

Thanks.

Hi sorry for the question, but do you have a grinder sound when grinding doors? 

4 minutes ago, williamv1999 said:

I dont think I have ever heard the grinder sound while grinding in game.. I will try to check and see, but I dont think so.

I can only hear the first aid sound of the animation but in the folder the sound is called, "sound_Factory13"

Thanks for looking into it, sorry I have not used the apps so I cant help you there.

it´s no issue, it´s a feature! you can change this inside the config... missionfile\ExAdClient\VirtualGarage\customize.sqf

ExAd_VG_CLEAN_ON_STORE = false;

Edited by towatai
  • Like 1

Advertisement