Janski

ExAd - Package of Virtual Garage|XM8|StatsBar|Halo & Parachute|Admin Events|Hacking|Grinding|Vehicle Upgrade

2257 posts in this topic

Hi, friends.

Exad working cool, but yesterday,  when player hacking safe or flag  notification for all players dont show on screen. Map marker is working.

Can you help me?

17 minutes ago, [x] cit said:

Hi, friends.

Exad working cool, but yesterday,  when player hacking safe or flag  notification for all players dont show on screen. Map marker is working.

Can you help me?

Are you using 64 bit?

Advertisement

Anyone know how to fix hacking on 64 bit got everything else working just hacking currently not functioning character will sit down but wont place laptop to hack and no map marker

Hi

for some reason my server  Successfull attempt to execute serverCommand '#kick 3' by server if i use this script and infistar.

i did test the server with infistar and it worked and then i added this script then if i log in i get kicked

any help please

@DEADPOOL_ZA I just watched the video on page 1 of this post. Exclaimer! ***I have not tired to install this yet, I have not read all 190 pages on this forum.*** One thing I did notice is, @infiSTAR on his awesome install instructions states: 

06. Go to "infiSTAR.de_Exile\MPMission"
    - move all the files into your currently used MPMission
    - Open the description.ext in your MPmission with a notepad

- find "class CfgRemoteExec {};" (might also have something within the {} curly brackets)
    - remove it!
    - now add these 2 lines in the file:
    #include "CfgRemoteExec.hpp"
    #include "infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp"  

On the video the CfgRemoteExec is still there...  This is a note I will keep in mind when I install this after I go get another beer....

New updates from @GamingAtDeathsDoor

• Messages for base hacks and halo parachute were broken, now they are exile baguettes.
  • Halo parachute has been changed to Alt+Shift+V due to people looking around, gaining speed and disabling auto vector and auto hover being booted out
  • Virtual Garage now has an option to prevent people storing vehicles while they are in combat. (E.G. Guy takes a rocket while in a tank, stores it to the VG and waits a while to pull it out and repair it) It comes with an Exile Toast telling them they cant store vehicles in combat.
  • Ability to store boats added to the VG (Not hard but some people don't know how to do it)
  • Adjusted the String table to fit in these new messages.

https://github.com/Bjanski/ExAd/releases/tag/v0.9.0 

Edited by Janski
  • Like 4

In Latest release I found an issue, if i go to xm and more, I see the icon for virtual garage and it works fine.

If I hit escape to close XM8 then hit 6 again, the Icon for VG is gone. to get it back to have to "go back" then hit more again..

Is there a way to fix this?

Advertisement