Janski

ExAd - Package of Virtual Garage|XM8|StatsBar|Halo & Parachute|Admin Events|Hacking|Grinding|Vehicle Upgrade

2257 posts in this topic

Awesome, glad to see that this has been updated! 

I updated and all seems okay, When i put  a vehicle back in Virtual Garage, i get this script error.

https://i.imgur.com/AHTvlHP.jpg

 

Something I have done or is this an error within the code.
Thanks

 

does  _allowedVeh and _storedVeh need to be in the 
private ["_res","_flag","_cmon1","_cmon2","ExAd_STOP_COMBAT_STORING"];

Edited by xDaVIRUS
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After I updated exad .. have users saying gear is missing from cars stored in VG .. 

Ok I see was my bad, I forgot to change back to not clean out vehicles on store .. so gear stayed ..  nvm

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
8 hours ago, xDaVIRUS said:

Awesome, glad to see that this has been updated! 

I updated and all seems okay, When i put  a vehicle back in Virtual Garage, i get this script error.

https://i.imgur.com/AHTvlHP.jpg

 

Something I have done or is this an error within the code.
Thanks

 

does  _allowedVeh and _storedVeh need to be in the 
private ["_res","_flag","_cmon1","_cmon2","ExAd_STOP_COMBAT_STORING"];

yes it's something you have done , or not done.. exad it self works fine , all you needed to do was merge the files that changed .. not redo it all

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Deploy Quad & Deploy Bike App. The Quad or the Bike isn't spawning and I'm getting this error for the quad and a similar one for the bike in the debug can anyone help me out with it?

"ExAdServer Debugger: Error in clientRequest - 'Forbidden message name! Payload: [""spawnDeployableVehicle"",[""2:4093"",""ExAd_Quad""]]'"

This is my CfgRemoteExec:

Spoiler

class CfgRemoteExec
{
    class Functions
    {
        mode = 1;
        jip = 0;
        class fnc_AdminReq { allowedTargets=2; };
        class ExileServer_system_network_dispatchIncomingMessage { allowedTargets=2; };
        class ExileServer_lottery_network_request { allowedTargets = 2; };
        class ExAdServer_fnc_clientRequest { allowedTargets=2; };
    };
    class Commands
    {
        mode=0;
        jip=0;
    };
};

 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by ♜ Ģօɾɱ էհε Ølძ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, xDaVIRUS said:

Awesome, glad to see that this has been updated! 

I updated and all seems okay, When i put  a vehicle back in Virtual Garage, i get this script error.

https://i.imgur.com/AHTvlHP.jpg

 

Something I have done or is this an error within the code.
Thanks

 

does  _allowedVeh and _storedVeh need to be in the 
private ["_res","_flag","_cmon1","_cmon2","ExAd_STOP_COMBAT_STORING"];

I wouldn't worry too much about this. It's just down to the way i defined the variable. Nothing to worry about.

10 hours ago, ♜ Ģօɾɱ էհε Ølძ said:

Re: Deploy Quad & Deploy Bike App. The Quad or the Bike isn't spawning and I'm getting this error for the quad and a similar one for the bike in the debug can anyone help me out with it?


"ExAdServer Debugger: Error in clientRequest - 'Forbidden message name! Payload: [""spawnDeployableVehicle"",[""2:4093"",""ExAd_Quad""]]'"

This is my CfgRemoteExec:

  Reveal hidden contents

class CfgRemoteExec
{
    class Functions
    {
        mode = 1;
        jip = 0;
        class fnc_AdminReq { allowedTargets=2; };
        class ExileServer_system_network_dispatchIncomingMessage { allowedTargets=2; };
        class ExileServer_lottery_network_request { allowedTargets = 2; };
        class ExAdServer_fnc_clientRequest { allowedTargets=2; };
    };
    class Commands
    {
        mode=0;
        jip=0;
    };
};

 

Thanks in advance.

I have no idea. Reinstall ExAd Deploy Vehicle.

10 hours ago, Chainsaw Squirrel said:

yes it's something you have done , or not done.. exad it self works fine , all you needed to do was merge the files that changed .. not redo it all

Please don't say things that aren't true. It's not something he has done at all. If you don't know what you are talking about, please do not reply. You could throw someone off and have them re-install everything and spend hours just for the same error. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Monkeynutz said:

I wouldn't worry too much about this. It's just down to the way i defined the variable. Nothing to worry about.

I have no idea. Reinstall ExAd Deploy Vehicle.

Please don't say things that aren't true. It's not something he has done at all. If you don't know what you are talking about, please do not reply. You could throw someone off and have them re-install everything and spend hours just for the same error. 

Hey thanks for the reply. I figured that may have been the case. As it was all working just throwing an error. Anyway to fix that? Thanks monkey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, xDaVIRUS said:

Hey thanks for the reply. I figured that may have been the case. As it was all working just throwing an error. Anyway to fix that? Thanks monkey.

I can take a look at the code when i'm home. Out of office right now :P But for now, just remove -showscriptingerrors from your client start up and they will dissapear ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Monkeynutz said:

I can take a look at the code when i'm home. Out of office right now :P But for now, just remove -showscriptingerrors from your client start up and they will dissapear ;) 

That would be awesome if you could. Thanks so much. And as far as script errors.. never! Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I'm looking for a bit of help with two things I've got the Core working and the XM8 is showing the virtual garage but I'm not too clued up with Microsoft workbench how do I add the database part of it all my website databases use MyPHPAdmin but the server I'm running Exile on didn't have a database so I'm using MySQL as per exile install instructions.

So how do I go about adding the Virtual Garage to my schema without breaking the database?

 

Also, i really wanted to add the spawn a bike/quad but I don't see the option on my XM8 in the game all I see is the virtual garage that cant connect to a database as I've not done it yet.

lastly, If I get the bike part working will that also stop bikes spawning in spawn areas?

TIA

Smoke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.