Janski

ExAd - Package of Virtual Garage|XM8|StatsBar|Halo & Parachute|Admin Events|Hacking|Grinding|Vehicle Upgrade

2257 posts in this topic

Still cannot get bike or Quad to spawn, going through the motions, but no vehicle. Even says you deployed a Bike or Quad

Can someone explain to me what this means? It's in the instructions?

Each class added to the CfgXM8 will represent a vehicle possible to deploy and add commit a "More" button to it. One of the deploy classes needs to include the config script so all needed functions will be prepared and read to memory

Both myself and @Jacobob are having the same problem.

26 minutes ago, TBsThug said:

Still cannot get bike or Quad to spawn, going through the motions, but no vehicle. Even says you deployed a Bike or Quad

Can someone explain to me what this means? It's in the instructions?

Each class added to the CfgXM8 will represent a vehicle possible to deploy and add commit a "More" button to it. One of the deploy classes needs to include the config script so all needed functions will be prepared and read to memory

Both myself and @Jacobob are having the same problem.

@TBsThug I may of found the fix go to you (missionfile.Map then go to CfgRemoteExec.hpp then add this line class ExAdServer_fnc_clientRequest { allowedTargets=2; };

So mine looks like 

class CfgRemoteExec
{
    class Functions
    {
        mode = 1;
        jip = 0;
        class fnc_AdminReq { allowedTargets=2; };
        class ExileServer_system_network_dispatchIncomingMessage { allowedTargets=2; };
        class ExAdServer_fnc_clientRequest { allowedTargets=2; };
    };
    class Commands
    {
        mode=0;
        jip=0;
    };
};

Advertisement
2 hours ago, Jacobob said:

That's exactly what i did lol xD Rookie mistake 

I’m glad we sorted that ;) it tends to help when instructions are read properly :) 

20 hours ago, Monkeynutz said:

it tends to help when instructions are read properly

and I could say: it tends to help when the instructions are written properly:rock:

28 minutes ago, TBsThug said:

and I could say: it tends to help when the instructions are written properly:rock:

Well, they are written in English. I didn't write them tbf but people seem to be able to follow them properly..... :rock: 

• Like 1

Advertisement