Janski

ExAd - Package of Virtual Garage|XM8|StatsBar|Halo & Parachute|Admin Events|Hacking|Grinding|Vehicle Upgrade

2257 posts in this topic

Hi guys, thanks for the patience... 
I have taken priority to update my 3 servers before I concentrate on ExAd, however, With updating my servers I have changed a few things with ExAd to get it to near working order. I will attempt to change the way the apps work to coincide with the new Exile Apps layout with help from the other Exile Groupies on Discord hopefully. 

If anyone has managed to get any of the apps working, please post a link here to the GitHub or Pastebin entry as i will use it to fix ExAd and give you credits in the next official release of the addon.

Please continue waiting patiently as i also have life stuff going on and I am not putting in as much effort as i could be but it can't be helped.

Thanks everyone! Any help would be appreciated.

15 people like this

43 minutes ago, Monkeynutz said:

Hi guys, thanks for the patience... 
I have taken priority to update my 3 servers before I concentrate on ExAd, however, With updating my servers I have changed a few things with ExAd to get it to near working order. I will attempt to change the way the apps work to coincide with the new Exile Apps layout with help from the other Exile Groupies on Discord hopefully. 

If anyone has managed to get any of the apps working, please post a link here to the GitHub or Pastebin entry as i will use it to fix ExAd and give you credits in the next official release of the addon.

Please continue waiting patiently as i also have life stuff going on and I am not putting in as much effort as i could be but it can't be helped.

Thanks everyone! Any help would be appreciated.

Waiting you, bro!

1 person likes this

Advertisement

@MonkeynutzYeah man, these apps are what makes Exile Pop, Standing by! Thanks for working on getting them up and running again

1 person likes this

I agree, your add-on has become something we all depend upon.. Great job, I have rolled back my server until then..

Silly Question i tryed putting this in my Exile Chernarus Server   and i was wounder in is it still work ?  

Posted (edited)

No .. dont even try until he gets a chance to fix all this, to work with 1.04

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel
1 person likes this

Okay so here's the deal... 
I have decided not to continue development of ExAd. There are plenty of alternatives for servers to use. It will remain in it's current state forever unless someone re-writes the way the apps are added to the xm8. I am not in a position to re-write all of this right now so instead of figuring out how to re-write ExAd to work on 1.0.4 I will be working on standalone scripts to eventually come together as one pack. 

Thanks to you all and sorry for the disappointment. 

13 people like this

Advertisement