Janski

ExAd - Package of Virtual Garage|XM8|StatsBar|Halo & Parachute|Admin Events|Hacking|Grinding|Vehicle Upgrade

2257 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, xface said:

@Janski Hello! Whether there is an opportunity to add check for hacker attack that the player couldn't crack him territory and him safe?

That can be done pretty easy, how do you imagine the player checking this. In an app?

Advertisement
16 minutes ago, Janski said:

That can be done pretty easy, how do you imagine the player checking this. In an app?

No, No if I have correctly translated your phrase. The code has to make check if the player the owner of this territory, he can't apply to hacker attack to this territory

@xface You want there to be a check so a player can't hack his own territory? This is already added to the VG hack, can add it to the safe hack also until the next update.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Janski said:

@xface You want there to be a check so a player can't hack his own territory? This is already added to the VG hack, can add it to the safe hack also until the next update.  

Yes, it would be excellent. Thank you

Just got the update working with deploy quad and a deploy rubberduck boat (for Tanoa), brilliant work Janski, Thanks again for adding it.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Razor77 said:

Just got the update working with deploy quad and a deploy rubberduck boat (for Tanoa), brilliant work Janski, Thanks again for adding it.

Np, have fun 

22 minutes ago, Janski said:

Np, have fun 

Thanks will be live on both servers at the weekend, just giving them time to get their vehicles out of the old VG mod before I delete it and move over to yours. 

9 minutes ago, Razor77 said:

Thanks will be live on both servers at the weekend, just giving them time to get their vehicles out of the old VG mod before I delete it and move over to yours. 

I posted a sql script that moved over all the vehicles from Shix VG to mine, it's somewhere here in the thread :D 

Read all the comments about it, there are some negative things with it. Don't really remember exactly what though. 

Edited by Janski
  • Like 1

Advertisement