Janski

ExAd - Package of Virtual Garage|XM8|StatsBar|Halo & Parachute|Admin Events|Hacking|Grinding|Vehicle Upgrade

2257 posts in this topic

Hey Janski,

I really like the statusbar but was wondering if your able to help me.

I have a custom background that I used for the old statusbar from CrE4MPIE, I would like to add it as a toggleable feature.

background.thumb.png.ee9062a28e4d4c2b269

How would I go about adding this? 

• Like 1

Advertisement
5 hours ago, C][G GhostTown™ said:

Hey Janski,

I really like the statusbar but was wondering if your able to help me.

I have a custom background that I used for the old statusbar from CrE4MPIE, I would like to add it as a toggleable feature.

background.thumb.png.ee9062a28e4d4c2b269

How would I go about adding this? 

Hmm, will have to think about a good approach for it. I don't really have time for ExAd until Tuesday, but I'll figure on it. ;) 

• Like 3

Nice work Janski, got it working without a problem. Even more apps converted over using your functions but still new at this. In the deploy vehicle, how would I go about requiring multiple items for deploy? I tried this:

{{"Exile_Item_Pliers",1},{"Exile_Item_FuelCanisterFull",1},{"Exile_Item_JunkMetal",1}};

22 hours ago, wernerz said:

Nice work Janski, got it working without a problem. Even more apps converted over using your functions but still new at this. In the deploy vehicle, how would I go about requiring multiple items for deploy? I tried this:

{{"Exile_Item_Pliers",1},{"Exile_Item_FuelCanisterFull",1},{"Exile_Item_JunkMetal",1}};

That is the correct approach. Did it not work?

Hi Janski,

could you help me please all the apps work great but i can seam to lock any thing any more the lock as gone from scroll as well as upgrade and remove on props ,ext doors , gates. could you help me please .

3 hours ago, NickMiner69 said:

Hi Janski,

could you help me please all the apps work great but i can seam to lock any thing any more the lock as gone from scroll as well as upgrade and remove on props ,ext doors , gates. could you help me please .

Check that you don't have any syntax error in the confog file or redo the installation.

• Like 1

i keep getting this notification "" when i open the XM8 and trying to store my vehicles in radius. Any idea? image below for reference.

Spoiler

tWn7wun.jpg

Also was wondering what this code does:

ExAd_VG_ACCESS_LEVEL = 1; //SCALAR - Lowest level that can access the Virtual Garage --> 1|2|3 -> Pleb|Moderator|Owner.

So if it's set to 1, meaning everyone can store in virtual garage? But then if that's the case what about "Owner"?

Advertisement