BetterDeadThanZed

Zed's great big release thread

14 posts in this topic

Advertisement

https://github.com/BetterDeadThanZed/Namalsk

Next is my Namalsk trader. On my Namalsk server I had a single trader and he didn't sell certain items. He was located on the land bridge in what I dubbed "The Outpost". The traders included a "community trader", which is the one that sold certain categories of stuff, Office trader, Waste dump trader and two guards (For visual effect). There's a fire to warm up with and a source of dirty water.

Files included:

InitPlayerLocal.sqf: Positions for the traders. Gets placed in your mission.sqm
CommunityCustoms.txt: Code that needs to be put into your mission pbo's config.cpp to the community trader will have the categories defined.
a3_custom.pbo: Contains the items that make up The Outpost, goes into your server's @ExileServer\addons folder.

Media:

nam1.thumb.jpg.f232773399d4aef84c1bb9893nam3.thumb.jpg.421202aa40d567be20268d15enam23.thumb.jpg.46c6e1a836b16835ec686537

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed

https://github.com/BetterDeadThanZed/NamalskAddons

Here are all of the addons I made for Namalsk. You can merge this a3_custom.pbo with the one from the Namalsk traders if you use that one. There's a lot of stuff added around the map. Too many to include screenshots. Place the a3_custom.pbo in your @ExileServer\addons folder.

Some media (not everything):

nemsk3.thumb.jpg.68aae18b86d60c318ab2738lubjansk1.thumb.jpg.638df9d58d53ea14cad0airport.thumb.jpg.e24e3b4c0fceec77d0d4d0fishing.thumb.jpg.efe95c1ca8a10b0730c3bchouse.thumb.jpg.db5f7035086acebaa0b4a73a

• Like 1

3 hours ago, InsertCoins said:

what's the vokurta light one? checked it out but didnt see a lot of changes

It's just some spot lights placed around Vorkuta, I think mainly around the construction site if I remember correctly.

Advertisement