1.60 Bug Fixes/Discussion

234 posts in this topic

Advertisement
8 minutes ago, Vandest said:

I've not seen the SP1 fix !!

http://85.25.202.58/download-all-the-files/@Exile-0.9.61-SP1.zip  <- when you click this, is should download a very small zip file. extract it, there are a couple folders, inside you will find a pbo and a bisign. Place them within your clientside Exile Mod Addons folder overwriting the existing.

Edited by oSoDirty

On 6/1/2016 at 10:41 AM, Adam Kadmon said:

When your expenses are in the 1000$+ you can't really rely on spontaneous donations! But whatever, Tanoe will come out soon, so wohooo!

With expenses like that I have to assume you're running a good few dedis, with more than one server on each. I can't imagine only one server losing monetization is going to have a huge effect. Anyway, a2op in A3Launcher has been updated and supports Chernarus. And the ponds don't look like toxic waste and darken your screen. And best part, monetization is perfectly ok =]

Edited by oSoDirty
  • Like 1

I am playing EXILE Altis on Nyrp.de but after the arma updat the campfire gives almost no light.

Daytime is not as bright as it whas.

The nighttime even with a sky full of stars is not done whithout  the use ov nv goggles.

Oh and they made the grass grow higher.

I have now high grass in my base and hangar, but i will solve that with my gardner.

Advertisement