[TBI] Liam

(RELEASE) KiTs/Loadouts

45 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Mr Sin said:

I have a suggestion/request. Is it possible to add an option so this app would only work when inside a trader zone? 

This is really awesome work, great stuff man!

 

I will work on this right now as this is a great idea and i'll get back to you with the result!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
7 minutes ago, ciberloky said:

i received this error but ; it's ok 

13:18:18 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\xm8Apps\KiTs\dialog.hpp, line 118: '/Loadout/controls/ButtonClose.x': Missing ';' at the end of line
13:18:18 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\xm8Apps\KiTs\dialog.hpp, line 119: '/Loadout/controls/ButtonClose.y': Missing ';' at the end of line
 

 

            x = 0.293777 * safezoneW + safezoneX;
            y = 0.137015 * safezoneH + safezoneY;

You are correct they are missing semi colons at the end of the lines at the moment it looks like this 

	class ButtonClose : RscButtonLoadout {
		x = 0.4
		y = 0.76
		text = "Back";
		action = "closeDialog 0;";

But it should look like this...

	class ButtonClose : RscButtonLoadout {
		x = 0.4;
		y = 0.76;
		text = "Back";
		action = "closeDialog 0;";

I never picked up on this so thanks you, does it still work ok for you?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decent first script (y)

What about putting a cost/price in place?

May I also suggest using GitHub?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Decent first script (y)

What about putting a cost/price in place?

May I also suggest using GitHub?

There is a price in pop tabs for the kit and you can select how much respect they need. If this is not what you mean I'm sorry for not understanding you. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, [TBI] Liam said:

There is a price in pop tabs for the kit and you can select how much respect they need. If this is not what you mean I'm sorry for not understanding you. 

hehe - didn't see that in the code... put it on GitHub xD;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mr Sin said:

I have a suggestion/request. Is it possible to add an option so this app would only work when inside a trader zone? 

This is really awesome work, great stuff man!

 

Ok i have done what you asked, i have made it so that you have to be in a safezone. Replace your Loadout.sqf with the one i have provided below.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq9eJ6LeRuQdgcpURVMEveUvkiriHg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice apps however it would be nice if your references to correct folders were in place - you reference in dialog.hpp to custom\loadout....... folder of which do not exist if you place this as is in your apps. Need changing on all to xm8apps\kits\..........

Otherwise nice job.

New problem: pressing enter lots of times will spawn backpacks on ground - need some sort of check in place to prevent this.

 

 

Edited by jungleNZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jungleNZ said:

Nice apps however it would be nice if your references to correct folders were in place - you reference in dialog.hpp to custom\loadout....... folder of which do not exist if you place this as is in your apps. Need changing on all to xm8apps\kits\..........

Otherwise nice job.

New problem: pressing enter lots of times will spawn backpacks on ground - need some sort of check in place to prevent this.

 

 

The reason it drops your backpack is because that's where most of your gear is stored. This means you can pick up your gear from your backpack and transfer it to your new backpack!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.