[TBI] Liam

(RELEASE) KiTs/Loadouts

45 posts in this topic

please make better instructions, all installed and enter in kitts panel but the "loadout" buttons and "close" not work

i put this in initPlayerLocal.sqf and initServer.sqf

execVM "ExAdClient\xm8\apps\KiTs\Loadout.sqf";  \\  (this my location kits)

and [] execVM "ExAdClient\xm8\apps\KiTs\Loadout.sqf"; not work but the old instructions says put in "Xm8Apps_Init.sqf" i thing is config from INFISTAR (i not have infistar)

how make working buttons without Xm8Apps_Init.sqf ???? @[TBI] Liam  HELP!

Edited by UraNuS

Advertisement
On 4/29/2018 at 4:00 AM, UraNuS said:

please make better instructions, all installed and enter in kitts panel but the "loadout" buttons and "close" not work

i put this in initPlayerLocal.sqf and initServer.sqf

execVM "ExAdClient\xm8\apps\KiTs\Loadout.sqf";  \\  (this my location kits)

and [] execVM "ExAdClient\xm8\apps\KiTs\Loadout.sqf"; not work but the old instructions says put in "Xm8Apps_Init.sqf" i thing is config from INFISTAR (i not have infistar)

how make working buttons without Xm8Apps_Init.sqf ???? @[TBI] Liam  HELP!

Man i havent updated this since like pineapple, you can just make a custom app now and have it execute the defaultloadout.sqf file

is for more buttons, an extra "panel" the custom app works and show the kits panel but the buttons not work

any have working version?

If I wanted to add a custom icon for each kit. How would I do that and what size image file would I use there. Also what file format?

Also de would want to change it to require respect

Edited by Kflo01

"There is a price in pop tabs for the kit and you can select how much respect they need. If this is not what you mean I'm sorry for not understanding you."

I dont see where to edit how much respect they need. Where is that?

OK I have this installed but a few issues.

1) There is no Back button for the menu.

2) The default button does not work. I looked and it is preconfigured but it doesnt work. I havent changed anything in that file also. Any ideas? It doesnt seem clickable.

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:27 PM, Kflo01 said:

OK I have this installed but a few issues.

1) There is no Back button for the menu.

2) The default button does not work. I looked and it is preconfigured but it doesnt work. I havent changed anything in that file also. Any ideas? It doesnt seem clickable.

Hey if you would like a new version of this then ask but this version will not work with the current build of Exile as it has not been updated. It would take more work to update it than to build a new one!

15 minutes ago, [TBI] Liam said:

Hey if you would like a new version of this then ask but this version will not work with the current build of Exile as it has not been updated. It would take more work to update it than to build a new one!

Can you please provide me with the new version of this script. Id like to get it up and running on my server. 

Thank you

Advertisement