Jan18101997

Lightweight Exile Downloader and ArmA 3 Launcher

39 posts in this topic

it run, but i get this Error:

Ebene_1.thumb.png.a0399087d60d0bc68889d5

(German Messagen)

Moin, 

hast du alle dateien aus dem .zip ordner entpackt? die beiden ddls werden für die anwendung benötigt. Sie müssen in dem selben Ordner seien.

Advertisement

Looks great! 

what would really be nice is allowing Server owners to enter their own details server links, website, team-speak ect, making this the the Main EXILE launcher for every one to use! 

if you realy want to do this you can download the code and recompile it with your links.

if you realy want to do this you can download the code and recompile it with your links.

obviously I wouldn't unless authorized though? its really your work. Do you allow for modification? 

obviously I wouldn't unless authorized though? its really your work. Do you allow for modification? 

Sure you can do whatever you want whith it as lang as you dont say it is yurs ore use it commercially.

Just added a how to open in VisualStudio guide

ya it could be werry nice if you could dowload mods trough it ...... either from a fixede possition or from the local servers ..... :-)

But looking nice and easy to use... Good work

Thank you ;) <3 

• Like 1

Sure you can do whatever you want whith it as lang as you dont say it is yurs ore use it commercially.

Just added a how to open in VisualStudio guide

Nice! 

May I ask, how did you create this? PM me if you like, just to keep this thread clean, have always wanted to learn how.

Yeah well, that Vipre thing also tried telling you that my website also had "potentially harmful content". I think it gets some false positives.

Vipre is ass.

This looks very nice! I have a question, i have literally no experience in coding anything myself. I tried just changing the download link but i don't even know how to turn that in to an .exe. I want to have a simple launcher for my server where they can download the mod(s), change parameters and join the server and teamspeak. Your launcher is exactly what i'm looking for  i just need to make a server tab with a server list of servers i add myself and add my own download link. Do you think you could help me? 

Advertisement