Jan18101997

Lightweight Exile Downloader and ArmA 3 Launcher

39 posts in this topic

This looks very nice! I have a question, i have literally no experience in coding anything myself. I tried just changing the download link but i don't even know how to turn that in to an .exe. I want to have a simple launcher for my server where they can download the mod(s), change parameters and join the server and teamspeak. Your launcher is exactly what i'm looking for  i just need to make a server tab with a server list of servers i add myself and add my own download link. Do you think you could help me? 

To build, rebuild, or clean an entire solution
  1. In Solution Explorer, choose or open the solution.
  2. On the menu bar, choose Build, and then choose one of the following commands: Choose Build or Build Solution to compile only those project files and components that have changed since the most recent build.

(Once your solution has been built it will save it as an .exe)

Advertisement

@TPGDagger It is definitely a little experience needed. What with a little experience in C / C ++, PHP and SQF is possible you can see here: 

Hidden Content

btw. ich hoffe es ist noch alles in der about.txt was da vorher drin war. :P

wenn nicht schau dir nochmal diesen teil an:

License: 

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/.

@Jan18101997 An der About.txt habe ich selbstverständlich nichts geändert ;).  Bin nun bei einem anderen Projekt eingestiegen und habe den Launcher ziemlich umfangreich erweitert. Werde sobald er Veröffentlicht wird mal ein Paar Screenshots Posten. Macht echt Spaß das Teil zu modifizieren. Auch das Grunddesign gefällt mir sehr gut. Also ein dickes Danke dafür an dich :D!

mfg Dodo

How do I go about adding more mods and updating it, I got it working but I now need to expand on it, can anyone help outside of the post here in getting this customized?

On 26.10.2015, 08:50:31, Dodo said:

@TPGDagger It is definitely a little experience needed. What with a little experience in C / C ++, PHP and SQF is possible you can see here: 

Hidden Content

Sehr Schöne arbeit. kannst du mir da mal Weiter helfen ? wen du so ein mensch bist ? ;)    hab noch nie ein Launcher gemacht. wäre eine Feine sache Steam Link  zu mein Profil :  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988214920/

If this is still alive it would be nice to see a luncher with more advanced start-up parameters in the near future.

Example -maxMem and the ability to define max memory with integers?

Just a suggestion :) @Jan18101997

• Like 2

Advertisement