Sign in to follow this  
Its me ZovkT

Download FIles Broken ?

10 posts in this topic

Advertisement

I've tried using winrar, 7z, and the default windows .zip file extraction tool. All produce an error on exile_assets.pbo

Actually, it seems to affect more than just that file, here is a full output.

S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0\@Exile\addons\exile_assets.pbo. The file is corrupt
    S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_an2.pbo. The file is corrupt
    S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_hmmw.pbo. The file is corrupt
    S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_lrc.pbo. The file is corrupt
    S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_suv_a3.pbo. The file is corrupt
    S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_tractor.pbo. The file is corrupt
    S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_uaz.pbo. The file is corrupt
    S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_uh1h.pbo. The file is corrupt
    S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_ural.pbo. The file is corrupt
    S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_v3s.pbo. The file is corrupt
    S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_weapons.pbo. The file is corrupt
    S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: Checksum error in S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0\@Exile\addons\gnt_c185.pbo. The file is corrupt
    S:\Downloads\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: The archive is corrupt

8 minutes ago, Its me ZovkT said:

all pbos  say winrar.   

not sure what your trying to say here, my pbo's open in pboproject by default...

Edited by wasti

6 minutes ago, wasti said:

I've tried using winrar, 7z, and the default windows .zip file extraction tool. All produce an error on exile_assets.pbo

not sure what your trying to say here, my pbo's open in pboproject by default...

ya its working to open. but by depack.  comes the error. ;)

Advertisement