Brobropopo

Infistar BE Script Restriction Kicks

Question

My Staff keep getting kicked every time they try to spawn and they get kicked for #15 also when trying to use arsenal you get kicked for script restriction #4 and when using zeus you get kicked for script restriction #0 anyone know how to fix this? I do have the most recent filters.

12 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Brobropopo said:

My Staff keep getting kicked every time they try to spawn and they get kicked for #15 also when trying to use arsenal you get kicked for script restriction #4 and when using zeus you get kicked for script restriction #0 anyone know how to fix this? I do have the most recent filters.

You need to post the script log to get help

Advertisement
2 hours ago, red_ned said:

wrong file, you need to paste the scripts.log file which should be right next to your scripts.txt

Apologies for the wait I had to remove all player IP addresses

@Brobropopo

add to scripts.txt to end of lines:

line #2

!="\n\n\n\n\n_group = BIS_fnc_ambientAnim__group;\n\n_logic = _group createUnit [\"Logic\", [_attachPos select 0,_attachPos select 1,0], [],"

line #6

!="yer]);\n_center hideobject false;\ncuttext [\"\",\"plain\"];\nshowcommandingmenu \"\";\n\n\n\nBIS_fnc_arsenal_cameraview = cameraview;\nplayer"

line #13

!="aredGroup\",\"CBA_fnc_nearPlayer\",\"CBA_fnc_getArg\",\"CBA_fnc_createMarker\",\"CBA_fnc_createTrigger\",\"CBA_fnc_getGroupIndex\",\"CBA_fnc"

line #17

!=" if(call fnc_check_if_enemy_base)exitWith\n {\n player setDamage 1;\n \n _log = format['WALL GLITCH CHECK (getIn) - @%1 "

!="isInTraderZone;\n if(!_inTrader)then\n {\n _unit setDamage _damage;\n _log = format['%1(%2) player did not get any"

!="ormal'] execVM \"\ryanzombies\acedamage.sqf\"} else {_target setdamage (damage _target + Ryanzombiesdamageplayer)};\nif (!(alive _t"

line #26

!="player switchMove \"Exile_RouletteSitting01\";  \nplayer disableCollisionWith ExileRussianRouletteChair;\nplayer setPosASL (getPosAS"

All seem to be required from what you have installed

Sadly we are still have many of the same issues as before. The exemptions did not completely work. We are still getting kicked when we try to TP near a base for the WALL GLITCH and we are still getting kicked for arsenal and when you die near a base.

Advertisement