oSoDirty

[Release] Xtended base raiding mechaniX

53 posts in this topic

Advertisement
2 hours ago, zombiestev3 said:

works a dream how about add trap to car when someone tries to hotwire would be sweet 

I can have a look at it when I have some free time. Would likely just require another entry in the config.cpp and a couple overwrites.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, oSoDirty said:

I can have a look at it when I have some free time. Would likely just require another entry in the config.cpp and a couple overwrites.

would be good exile is missing some traps like this i think 

This looks pretty cool.

I feel safe/door/container hacking should remain laptops simply because I feel hacking/raiding bases should take a slightly different tool set than hot wiring a car (knife). It forces you to plan accordingly.

It would be nice if there was a map marker, configurable, that appears on the map similar to the current hacking you see on many servers now. I like the marker because I feel it encourages PvP for people other than the owner(s) and raider(s).

Also I think it would be interesting if you had a 3rd possibility on the explosive detector, "You couldn't determine if there was an explosive or not". Set the "successful" explosive scan to 25% success and the "can't tell" to 75% (tweak from there). I personally don't like 100% success rate but might be a moot point with the 50% defusal rate.

Anyways I think it's a great addition to the base raiding.

Rigging walls would be useless, the explosives that take down the walls will ignore the trap anyway. Coding it otherwise will ruin Exile's built in raiding mechanics.

I coded this to be different than hacking intentionally. A. It already exists. B. Laptops are in traders and makes it too easy for this method. If you have easy access to the tools to raid bases, then there is no stopping anyone from raiding your base.

Their are no map markers because it's not announced to the entire server, only members of the territory leaving the grid coords in the notification more than efficient. Besides, the map is already congested AF with markers as is.

Nice WORK man.But i need little help please.

My rpt say:

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\description.ext, line 93: /CfgInteractionMenus/: Missing '}'

Advertisement