oSoDirty

[Release] Xtended base raiding mechaniX

53 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, oSoDirty said:

@NeverAgain

If you only want the doors and gates, just leave out the interaction menu entries for safes in the config.cpp

Thanks

And one more thing..This script is AWESOME...good work !!!

• Like 1

Advertisement
4 minutes ago, oSoDirty said:

@D-Day Josh

I haven't been playing arma at all lately and didn't know about the update. What isn't working?

server won't load at all for me, either bad install on my part (tried to make it work for about a day to no avail) or the new update has corrupted it somehow

Edited by D-Day Josh

Check your RPT and database logs. As far as I know the only 2 things in this script that will cause a server to not load are mismatched database tables/container load call and improper config.cpp entries. I would Imagine with the update being over a month old if it wasn't functioning with a proper install I would have heard about it by now.

Edited by oSoDirty

8 minutes ago, oSoDirty said:

Check your RPT and database logs. As far as I know the only 2 things in this script that will cause a server to not load are mismatched database tables/container load call and improper config.cpp entries. I would Imagine with the update being over a month old if it wasn't functioning with a proper install I would have heard about it by now.

I guess it's possible it was my database, it all looked right though. No rpt logs, server wouldn't load far enough. as far as the database goes, too illiterate to check the logs on that

On 9/10/2016 at 6:46 AM, oSoDirty said:

just can't figure it out, if you could i need some help. I went on to a server that i had played and used the script. got their pbo and just referenced how they put the scripts in to make sure i wasn't fkn up. and all good, so it must be the database.

When i run the query in the database. (using phpmyadmin)

I clicked my database then sql, i pasted the 

ALTER TABLE `container`
ADD COLUMN `is_trap` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

CREATE TABLE `raid_history` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `owner` varchar(32) NOT NULL,
  `thief` varchar(64) NOT NULL,
  `territory_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `position_x` double NOT NULL,
  `position_y` double NOT NULL,
  `position_z` double NOT NULL,
  `object` varchar(64) NOT NULL,
  `type` varchar(20) NOT NULL,
  `object_type` varchar(20) NOT NULL,
  `datetime` datetime NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=198 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

following then clicked go and nothing happened. so i read the stuff, and figured. Maybe i have to click container, did that, sql ran the query and ok. Made a raid history table or column or w/e it's called. still no go, server will not start. f.f.s. 

how do i fix my issues, and if you need logs.... how where n which ones? i only know rpt logs

On 9/10/2016 at 6:46 AM, oSoDirty said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxp90r7n72r4jdh/Exile.Tanoa.pbo?dl=0

if it helps i've put up my mpmission file

Hey @oSoDirty

Value Restriction #0 "Xbrm_network_send" = [R GODFELLAS:1 (Jabba) REMOTE,"2:72","safe","attempt"]

added !="Xbrm_network_send" into publicvarableval but still get the "Xbrm_network_send" value restriction - any ideas`?

Edit: !""Xbrm_network_send" ="  fixed it for me.

Edited by WURSTKETTE

Advertisement