S.

[Release] Custom Tanoa TradeZones 2

MAP VOTE  

83 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT MAP NEEDS (SDOT) TRADERS ?

99 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, IlDiavolo said:

The problem is i did not installa no ADDONS ... i just took this  and add to my own mission.sqm file ... and i put them 

so my questions is ... how to check ? 

This mission file absolutely does not require extDB3 so somewhere you must have it being called elsewhere.

To search for any references to extDB3, run a search for "extDB3" on the files in your mission file. But I must add, this thread is for the Tanoa mission file so please start a new topic in the correct forum if you wish to continue receiving support for your issue.

Advertisement
1 hour ago, Tobias Solem said:

I guess not. :)

SDOT'S TANOA TRADERS (PRE-RELEASE)
kzP3Vv3.png

MORE PICS----->

Spoiler

LDq9tWv.jpg
9UMA0iL.jpg
X98aUok.jpg
vi6kxy2.jpg
uWUZh1x.jpg
npN1OJd.jpg
P7mFCQd.jpg
kRMYcwd.jpg
FFksA0R.jpg
2z3cEYJ.jpg
1sTohvM.jpg
5XNzYXp.jpg
hZPke2r.jpg
LD1CEgR.jpg
lLuKgpQ.jpg

Edited by S.
  • Like 2

You guys asked so nicely :) 

Lets me know what you think! 

Edited by S.

S.

Again, great work bro, I'm amazed by the amount of detail you put into each and every release.  Keep it up sir! :)

I modified your latest build, specifically the boat icon for the scuba trader and changed it to use the "ExileDiversTraderIcon" icon.  IMO, seemed to fit the "theme" much better.

Also, not sure if this has already been addressed however in the intPlayerLocal.sqf, for each of the additional aircraft traders you included a Exile_Trader_VehicleCustoms which I'm assuming you meant to use a Exile_Trader_AircraftCustoms instead?  Easy fix it was.

As someone mentioned, close to the radiation zone, the guard and the surrounding objects are raised, not sitting level on the ground.  An easy fix is to comment out the new additions/NPC, and use the guard/objects from the first release.  I included the signs from the new release and it turned out quite nice plus I prefer the guard with the gas mask and less objects.  One of the bar gates (East one) was slightly raised off the ground, so I had to tweak that as well to make it sit flush.

*just noticed a few posts up the recent update? The OP for Tanoa part 2 must be an old build then?

Edited by Heavy
  • Like 1

Advertisement