S.

[Release] Custom Tanoa TradeZones 2

MAP VOTE  

83 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT MAP NEEDS (SDOT) TRADERS ?

99 posts in this topic

Is it possible to combine both of the Custom Tanoa TradeZones (1 & 2)?  

Right now I have Custom Tanoa TradeZone 2 (airfield) on my map and absolutely love it. However, with one major TradeZone its starts to become congested and overrun with assclowns who troll/camp/steal in it constantly.  And your first Custom Tanoa TradeZone (north) on the volcano adds a second major TradeZone and would fit perfectly (with all of the great customization).

Keep up the great work and can't wait to see your tutorial videos.  After trying this myself I have a whole new level of respect for people who can make this stuff (actual work properly).

Advertisement
2 hours ago, Trips said:

Is it possible to combine both of the Custom Tanoa TradeZones (1 & 2)?  

Right now I have Custom Tanoa TradeZone 2 (airfield) on my map and absolutely love it. However, with one major TradeZone its starts to become congested and overrun with assclowns who troll/camp/steal in it constantly.  And your first Custom Tanoa TradeZone (north) on the volcano adds a second major TradeZone and would fit perfectly (with all of the great customization).

Keep up the great work and can't wait to see your tutorial videos.  After trying this myself I have a whole new level of respect for people who can make this stuff (actual work properly).

You'd need to copy the required parts of initPlayerLocal and initServer from Traders 1 into Traders 2 files. The add the required markers from the mission.sqm file too.

• Like 1

Hey @EXILEMOD

Been offline for a while now. Took a well-deserved break from everything :)
Finally getting back to Exile and the community.
 I have also moved away from managing my own server and should have more time to assist other players

• I am also officially on "DISCORD". If you guys have questions I can help in chat HERE

Please let me know if you have any outstanding question and/or suggestions

Regards
S.

can someone tell me pls should i mix the files together or should i just replace , cuz when i replace the files than i see only in the map the marks and safezones but the NPC are not there and they are all empty places no AI NPC no objects nothing just the markers on map can someone help me out with this pls ?

31 minutes ago, [DD] BuLi said:

can someone tell me pls should i mix the files together or should i just replace , cuz when i replace the files than i see only in the map the marks and safezones but the NPC are not there and they are all empty places no AI NPC no objects nothing just the markers on map can someone help me out with this pls ?

Are you replacing the initserver and the initplayerlocal? When I tried this out I replaced all 3, Open up your initserver and initplayerlocal delete everything in there then copy paste the new script from here into them that should work

Edited by DavieReid88

23 minutes ago, DavieReid88 said:

Are you replacing the initserver and the initplayerlocal? When I tried this out I replaced all 3, Open up your initserver and initplayerlocal delete everything in there then copy paste the new script from here into them that should work

i tryed but dident worked for me it seems only the mission worked :S and is there a way to keep the old trader too ?

It should work, there is but you would have to merge it all together, further back in this topic someone has merged in another tradezone, if you look back you should find that, giving you 2 trade zones rather than just the one.

Advertisement