Nome_Skavinski

Enhanced Movement Mod in Exile (Working!)

110 posts in this topic

I will have another crack at it m8. Just one question, when you say 

38 minutes ago, ItsDutch said:

comment out the the "onEachFrame = {};" line.

What do you mean? Remove it or add quotation marks?
Many thanks

just follow all.. read the complete text make all the changes and it works fine! ( make sure you done the first part --->  "onEachFrame = {};" )   if you press esc u see the 2 keybind.... than u go to config controls customcontrols set key-bind 1 to space and it will work ( if u bound it to space you got to change it if you want to basebuild.)

Advertisement

I got this working just adding the mod to the server, didn't need to change anything. Infistar blocks the menu for players (id.157) but they dont need to change it.

Here are the settings, no need to change anything in your mission.pbo

Enhanced movement binding: 

Custom Keybinds press: ESC>Configure>Controls>Show:Custom 

user action 8 Bind that to space bar & change use from space to something else: 

press: ESC>Configure>Controls>Show:Common

User Default Action - remove space 

On 7/19/2018 at 10:09 PM, aussie battler said:

I got this working just adding the mod to the server, didn't need to change anything. Infistar blocks the menu for players (id.157) but they dont need to change it.

Here are the settings, no need to change anything in your mission.pbo

Enhanced movement binding: 

Custom Keybinds press: ESC>Configure>Controls>Show:Custom 

user action 8 Bind that to space bar & change use from space to something else: 

press: ESC>Configure>Controls>Show:Common

User Default Action - remove space 

But don't you have to go into the mod itself and tell it to use "user_action_8" for a function as it seems to default to user_action_1 and user_action_2 (which i wish there was a way to global move that to 3/4)

Edited by geekm0nkey

Hello, I do not know what my problem is, I removed the space in the name, I added it a -mod and -servermod, I modify the "onEachFrame = {};" by // "onEachFrame = {};", I add the key to its key folder and it does not work even without Infistar. I will test on a server that has Enhanced movement and it works but we have no configuration in ESC and we go into the ground and then climb the wall. Which is a ugly thing anyway. Desolate of my English. :) What would be my problem? Thank you

Temp fix for the EnhancedMovement drawbridge/hatch problem. It dissables EM near the drawbridge and the hatches so you cannot open them anymore with the "Use" function from EnhancedMovement. Downside = You cannot climb on/near these objects (7m)

Add this to your initPlayerLocal.sqf

//EM Fix
waitUntil {!isNil"ExileClientLoadedIn"};
[
    {
        if ((count nearestObjects [player,["Exile_Construction_ConcreteDrawBridge_Static","Exile_Construction_WoodLadderHatch_Static","Exile_Construction_ConcreteLadderHatch_Static"],7]) > 0) then {
            ["EH_keyH"] call babe_core_fnc_removeEH;
        }
        else
        {
            ["EH_keyH", {true}, [], "babe_core_fnc_keys", [], false, {}, [], 0] call babe_core_fnc_addEH;
        };
    },
    [],
    true,
    true
] call ExileClient_system_thread_addtask;
  • Like 2

Loved the mod and works like a charm on a heavily modded server, but I had to remove it. I love the mod, but I can't allow my players to "glitch" through buildings. As an example, the mayor house @ Tanoa. People can just climb/jump through windows on the top floor with this mod enabled. If there's a fix to this, I'd love to hear about it.

On 1/22/2019 at 11:45 AM, JudgeMental said:

Loved the mod and works like a charm on a heavily modded server, but I had to remove it. I love the mod, but I can't allow my players to "glitch" through buildings. As an example, the mayor house @ Tanoa. People can just climb/jump through windows on the top floor with this mod enabled. If there's a fix to this, I'd love to hear about it.

//EM Blacklist
waitUntil {babe_em_init};
EM_blacklist_obj =
[
"Exile_Construction_ConcreteDrawBridge_Static",
"Exile_Construction_ConcreteFloor_Static"
];

Put this at the end of your init.sqf from the mission file. Instead of the exile elements classnames you put the classname of the houses inside ^^

Edited by El Rabito

Advertisement