John

[Updated] ExileReborn - A complete survival package

893 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, MinkiSan said:

A quick question, which battleye txt files should I be using, infiSTARs or Exile reborn, currently using infiSTARS?

 

The ones with Reborn are confirmed to work with Infistar so use the ones with Reborn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've said it before and I will say it again, this community is the best online, there is always someone to help and I am never made to feel stupid, thank you so much for your help. 

So I have one last question and I think I am ready to go, the server is running but I am still getting the kick for script restriction #5. I have used the site to get the filter but I am not sure where to place it, I assume its in the scripts.txt file but where exactly should it go?

Thank you 

 

would it be at the end of this code?

7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient !="coilRun')then\n        {\n            _code = {\n                (vehicle player) setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;\n                player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;\n                playe"

Edited by MinkiSan
Maybe here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Can you explain how this is more survival than normal exile ? things like :

more crafting options, more survival items, how are vehicles repaired in this mod?  etc ..

You also mention wages who is paying wages? what is the back story of players earning wages in a survival mod? 

What are soft skills exactly? i looked at your website and didnt find the answers I was looking for.

Those are few questions I am curious about before trying this out, would appreciate if you could answer .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MinkiSan said:

I've said it before and I will say it again, this community is the best online, there is always someone to help and I am never made to feel stupid, thank you so much for your help. 

So I have one last question and I think I am ready to go, the server is running but I am still getting the kick for script restriction #5. I have used the site to get the filter but I am not sure where to place it, I assume its in the scripts.txt file but where exactly should it go?

Thank you 

 

would it be at the end of this code?

7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient !="coilRun')then\n        {\n            _code = {\n                (vehicle player) setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;\n                player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;\n                playe"

Yes I "think" it should go at the end of the line that starts 7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient  in the Scripts.txt if you dont have a line thats starts with that already make a new one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Razor77 said:

Yes I "think" it should go at the end of the line that starts 7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient  in the Scripts.txt if you dont have a line thats starts with that already make a new one.

Thank you, I made that change and am still getting kicked for battleye restriction 5. Will a server restart help do you think?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Aggro said:

Can you explain how this is more survival than normal exile ? things like :

more crafting options, more survival items, how are vehicles repaired in this mod?  etc ..

You also mention wages who is paying wages? what is the back story of players earning wages in a survival mod? 

What are soft skills exactly? i looked at your website and didnt find the answers I was looking for.

Those are few questions I am curious about before trying this out, would appreciate if you could answer .

Some of your questions are answered at http://exilereborn.com.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CEN said:
10 minutes ago, Razor77 said:

I may be wrong then, sorry.   have you reloaded the scripts?  if not try a restart

Right I restarted after editing the script.txt file and infiSTAR loaded straight away however, same kick, battleye restriction 5. Maybe I didn't add the exception correctly. I went to the site you showed me. Here is the scripts log:

16.09.2016 18:18:04: MinkiSan (151.231.198.244:2304) 376dd6337372ba274d75feca9ea598fd - #5 "oRecoilRun')then
    {
        _code = {
            (vehicle player) setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;
            player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;
            player "

I pasted this into the box

    {
        _code = {
            (vehicle player) setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;
            player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;
            player "

and I got this code back

!={\n        _code = {\n            (vehicle player) setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;\n            player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;\n            player "

I added that under the exception and still the same kick. Can you see what I have done wrong?

In the original file it says this

7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient !="coilRun')then\n        {\n            _code = {\n                (vehicle player) setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;\n                player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;\n                playe"

should the last word be player or is playe" correct?

1 hour ago, CEN said:

 

Edited by MinkiSan
update question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Aggro said:

Can you explain how this is more survival than normal exile ? things like :

more crafting options, more survival items, how are vehicles repaired in this mod?  etc ..

You also mention wages who is paying wages? what is the back story of players earning wages in a survival mod? 

What are soft skills exactly? i looked at your website and didnt find the answers I was looking for.

Those are few questions I am curious about before trying this out, would appreciate if you could answer .

Some of your questions are answered at http://exilereborn.com.

21 minutes ago, MinkiSan said:

So I have one last question and I think I am ready to go, the server is running but I am still getting the kick for script restriction #5. I have used the site to get the filter but I am not sure where to place it, I assume its in the scripts.txt file but where exactly should it go?

Thank you 

 

would it be at the end of this code?

7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient !="coilRun')then\n        {\n            _code = {\n                (vehicle player) setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;\n                player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;\n                playe"

Since it's restriction #5, it would go at the end of line #7. Use this:

!="oRecoilRun')then\n    {\n        _code = {\n            (vehicle player) setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;\n            player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;\n            player "

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
!="oRecoilRun')then\n    {\n        _code = {\n            (vehicle player) setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;\n            player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;\n            player "
Edited by Razor77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.