John

[Updated] ExileReborn - A complete survival package

893 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Sgt. ScrapMetal said:

Just a question, every time i try this its will never work for me.

https://github.com/gianni001/ExileReborn/blob/Reborn_Zombies/%40ExileServer/addons/JohnOs_events/addons/Events/Persistent_vehicles/spawn_vehicles.sqf

The Vehicles are spawning but only for one restart, no Vehicles inside the database. any solution for this?

Ensure you put a valid player UID in the config, the UID must exist in the account table, ill be changing this code soon so you dont have to go through this.

1 minute ago, John said:

Ensure you put a valid player UID in the config, the UID must exist in the account table, ill be changing this code soon so you dont have to go through this.

the helicopter spawns are specific to Altis too, if you run Esseker they don't spawn :)

Advertisement
4 minutes ago, second_coming said:

the helicopter spawns are specific to Altis too, if you run Esseker they don't spawn :)

Yeh, I need to finish Tanoa and fix some things on Essker but time is just not on my side these days.

Hopefully this weekend the wife takes the kids off my hands and I can knuckle down!

Incase you dont keep in touch on our official forums or website, a couple new things -

http://www.exilereborn.com/single-post/2016/09/16/New-health-scanner

Players can also now "Wring out clothes" to dry them selves.

Carrying dead animals warms you up

Altis has more "ambient" dead bodies -

f38da8_f223665b915e432ea83faceafec6aba3~

f38da8_f9cf2788553b4917a481e70cb9c72079~

• Like 2

OK, so a clean install of everything and Exile Reborn in running really well. I cannot get infiSTAR to run though, with the vanilla description.ext the game runs but no infiSTAR, if I install infiSTAR the game only gets as far as loading map and no matter how long I wait I never actually join the game. 

With the infiSTAR install you have to remove class CfgRemoteExec and add the two hpp files. 

The file already contains and #include "infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp" so I removed the CfgRemoteExec and added the #include "CfgRemoteExec.hpp" line. 

As this didn't work what changes should I be making to the infiSTAR install? 

Thank you

MinkiSan

5 minutes ago, Yoshuka said:

Is there anyway we can make the in-game time to go faster, say maybe in the 4 hours session we have 2 hours night and 2 hours day time?

You can, but externally to this package, exile reborn has its own persistent time system, if you mess with it, itll be stupid, I dont advise it.

Quick question, I know its still a WIP with the animals and such but would it be possible to switch it from a scroll wheel option to a key press with a check for dead animal nearest to tie it to belt?

If you want 3D models of meat and stuff let me know......and then I need to figure out how to get them into game

1 minute ago, Therealrag said:

Curios, does the new script that is designed for zombies spawn them or do you still need like Exile Z?

Its a all in one system

Advertisement