John

[Updated] ExileReborn - A complete survival package

893 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, MinkiSan said:

OK, so a clean install of everything and Exile Reborn in running really well. I cannot get infiSTAR to run though, with the vanilla description.ext the game runs but no infiSTAR, if I install infiSTAR the game only gets as far as loading map and no matter how long I wait I never actually join the game. 

With the infiSTAR install you have to remove class CfgRemoteExec and add the two hpp files. 

The file already contains and #include "infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp" so I removed the CfgRemoteExec and added the #include "CfgRemoteExec.hpp" line. 

As this didn't work what changes should I be making to the infiSTAR install? 

Thank you

MinkiSan

Leave the description.txt as default dont touch it, but still add the 3 infistar files to the mission.pbo.  but on the CfgRemoteExec.hpp I still added the line for exad same as what's on the description.txt file. Don't know if I needed to or not but infistar works.

Advertisement
9 hours ago, MinkiSan said:

OK, so a clean install of everything and Exile Reborn in running really well. I cannot get infiSTAR to run though, with the vanilla description.ext the game runs but no infiSTAR, if I install infiSTAR the game only gets as far as loading map and no matter how long I wait I never actually join the game. 

With the infiSTAR install you have to remove class CfgRemoteExec and add the two hpp files. 

The file already contains and #include "infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp" so I removed the CfgRemoteExec and added the #include "CfgRemoteExec.hpp" line. 

As this didn't work what changes should I be making to the infiSTAR install? 

Thank you

MinkiSan

Hey, don't worry about changing the description.ext or any of that. Exile reborn already has it setup for you. Just go into the mpmissions folder you got from your Infistar download and copy over the Call.fsm, theCFGRemoteEXEC and the InfiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp into whatever mission file you are running on your server (IE Exile.Altis) Re-pack your mpmission into a pbo, upload and you should be golden hommie.

If you're still getting any issues with infistar, give us a pastebin or whatever of your servers RPT.

2 hours ago, Razor77 said:

Leave the description.txt as default dont touch it, but still add the 3 infistar files to the mission.pbo.  but on the CfgRemoteExec.hpp I still added the line for exad same as what's on the description.txt file. Don't know if I needed to or not but infistar works.

Thanks for the advice. I have done another fresh install, I used the battleye files from Exile Reborn master and I have the server running again, however, I am now getting kicked from the server for the battleye script #5, I am sure if I solve this I will work my way through but Zed said they are infiSTAR compatible so I feel like I am banging my head against a brick wall. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I am sure I am following instructions properly so any advice or help would be much appreciated from all. 

Thank you

1 hour ago, SaintZ said:

Hey, don't worry about changing the description.ext or any of that. Exile reborn already has it setup for you. Just go into the mpmissions folder you got from your Infistar download and copy over the Call.fsm, theCFGRemoteEXEC and the InfiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp into whatever mission file you are running on your server (IE Exile.Altis) Re-pack your mpmission into a pbo, upload and you should be golden hommie.

If you're still getting any issues with infistar, give us a pastebin or whatever of your servers RPT.

Edited by MinkiSan
remove ids

2 minutes ago, MinkiSan said:

Thanks for the advice. I have done another fresh install, I used the battleye files from Exile Reborn master and I have the server running again, however, I am now getting kicked from the server for the battleye script #5, I am sure if I solve this I will work my way through but Zed said they are infiSTAR compatible so I feel like I am banging my head against a brick wall. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I am sure I am following instructions properly so any advice or help would be much appreciated from all. 

Thank you

Ugh, I haven't done a BE filter in ages but ill try. Go to your BE Script (god cant remember what file it is Script description I think) and it should give a line showing the error. Copy that line and paste it here, ill see if I can remember how to whip up an exception for you.

1 minute ago, SaintZ said:

Ugh, I haven't done a BE filter in ages but ill try. Go to your BE Script (god cant remember what file it is Script description I think) and it should give a line showing the error. Copy that line and paste it here, ill see if I can remember how to whip up an exception for you.

I have a tool to make exceptions to add to the script log however, I went through this process yesterday, got to about #21 I think and suddenly the server stopped running when I changed something in the scripts.txt at that point. 

Zed told me that I shouldn't be having to make exceptions because Exile Reborn exceptions are infiSTAR compatible. I am worried that I have done something wrong elsewhere and that is why I am now getting kicks. 

I will go through the list and make the exceptions and I will come back if I get stuck. 

thank you so much for looking. 

@MinkiSan honestly m8, what you could do (if you want.....not saying you have to) Is go into the file that holds your BE Filters and delete everything except (bans.txt, BEServer.CFG, and beserver.dll) This will basically remove all of the battlEye kicks. Not really suggested but it would get your server running.

BUT if you get me the line I can hopefully make a BE exception for you.

"oRecoilRun')then
    {
        _code = {
            (vehicle player) setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;
            player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;
            player "

Advertisement