John

[Updated] ExileReborn - A complete survival package

889 posts in this topic

@MinkiSan Zed is right, I am running the filters on my server along side infistar with no issues. You might do this, go and delete all of the filters you currently have and throw exile Reborn's stuff in. Now, I have to ask the dumb question of are you running any other mods besides exile, and infistar?  or any custom scripts besides Reborn? If so, then that's a whole new ballgame as far as filters go.

1 minute ago, SaintZ said:

@MinkiSan Zed is right, I am running the filters on my server along side infistar with no issues. You might do this, go and delete all of the filters you currently have and throw exile Reborn's stuff in. Now, I have to ask the dumb question of are you running any other mods besides exile, and infistar?  or any custom scripts besides Reborn? If so, then that's a whole new ballgame as far as filters go.

No its a fresh install of Exile, then reborn on top and then infiSTAR, thats it. I am not that experienced but I spent a few months reading everything at the beginning of the year and now I have an idea about the file structures and what does what etc. With vanilla exile and infiSTAR I had the server running fine, I even added DMS and then saw this overhaul and told the others, we immediately wiped the server to install this, that was Thursday!! I am not getting anywhere fast. LOL, I will remove the batteye filters and make sure the server and infiSTAR are running properly. Then come back. Thank you.

Advertisement
2 minutes ago, MinkiSan said:

No its a fresh install of Exile, then reborn on top and then infiSTAR, thats it. I am not that experienced but I spent a few months reading everything at the beginning of the year and now I have an idea about the file structures and what does what etc. With vanilla exile and infiSTAR I had the server running fine, I even added DMS and then saw this overhaul and told the others, we immediately wiped the server to install this, that was Thursday!! I am not getting anywhere fast. LOL, I will remove the batteye filters and make sure the server and infiSTAR are running properly. Then come back. Thank you.

I wish you the best of luck. I'm heading to bed as its 3AM where I live.

If it was just BE kicks then you'll be fine after removing the txt files. Like I said its not the best scenario but it gives you a starting point.

Also, if you want to do a quick test. If removing the filters fixes everything for you. Try adding Reborn's filters and see if you come up with the same problems (this is after you have your server running without filters) If you get the same problems then obviously there is a problem with the filters somewhere that we're just not seeing. I checked earlier and sure enough I actually am not running the filters on my server. Thought I was but guess I forgot to add them LoL.

But yeah, best of luck to you and if you haven't fixed this by time I get on next then ill try to help you further.

Good night Survivors

So I removed the battleye files and the server is working fine with infiSTAR. I does this mean I need to go through the exceptions 1 by one or could there be something else at fault. 

If these files are correct what else could be causing the kicks?

Just now, MetalHead said:

Since updating to the latest files this morning (Complete install of package) I'm not seeing any ai or Z's spawning on the server (Altis). Any ideas ?o.O

Grab the latest, as in I just made some errors and fixed like 30 mins ago =( I derped. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jus61 said:

@John Why did the "ExileClient_system_thread initialize.sqm" deleted?

It was there for an Enhanced movement compatibility overwrite, which is no longer required.

Advertisement