John

[Updated] ExileReborn - A complete survival package

893 posts in this topic

is that right ? it gives Zero Trader on  the map. all must self crafting ? weapons and more ? then yes i woud try this package on my server we search for a big pack for hard survival. 

Advertisement

@John, I was nosing through your code. Did you manage to get extended repairs fully working for vehicles with more than 4 wheels? I remember on your extended repairs release, it took repairing 4 wheels and then the body to repair the rest?

17 minutes ago, kuplion said:

@John, I was nosing through your code. Did you manage to get extended repairs fully working for vehicles with more than 4 wheels? I remember on your extended repairs release, it took repairing 4 wheels and then the body to repair the rest?

Yeh thats all fixed here.

Tried this for the first time yesterday, and was addicted shortly thereafter.  This is such a great package you have created here.  For those that are truly looking for survival vs the standard Exile model of more based around PVP, this is it.   I will certainly be back on the server I started on, and really hope the true survivalist players take a look into this a give it a whirl.  The features put forth into this are fantastic, and I for one would love to see the popularity of this release rise.    My only gripe about this would be the use of Ryan Zombies, as I find they aren't any particular threat at all and just add the zombie aspect  with no real substance.  This I can totally live with though, and I will. :)  Great work! 

Edit- it is not as though I am against a zombie theme, I just find that the zombie mod itself unthreatening, unless they spawn right on you.....lol

Edited by FluffyBunnyFee

Thanks for this! I tried for months to hash together something similar with all available mods and scripts, but gave up because of poor fps. This is awesome, Loving the large zombie hordes that don't seem to affect fps at all.

I know it's not meant to be customisable, but is there any way I can add a killstat to the database when AI are killed?

I know many people will hate me for asking, but it just adds more of a singleplayer element on my low population server.

5 hours ago, obermaig said:

on Tanoa are only 3 Vehicles spawned. Is that a bug or a feature? ;) Or maybe i do something false?

Greeting

Did you clear out the vehicles in your database before starting Tanoa server up? Think that fixes the low vehicle number.

Edited by jungleNZ

16 hours ago, jmayr2000 said:

Tanoa is only in the zombie version. I checked and rechecked

not 100% sure but try just adding the initplayer local and initserver from the Zombie version to the regular version........Might work unless there is something in there to do with zombies...haven't looked but cant think of anything that would be there off hand.

so to reiterate just download the regular version and the zombie version from the GitHub and grab up the initplayerlocal and interserver from the mpmission file and transfer it to yours....OH!! and you will need the spawns from the mission.sqm as well....if you decide to just copy that over you will have to comment out anything that has to do with RyanZombies

Advertisement