John

[Updated] ExileReborn - A complete survival package

879 posts in this topic

On 11/26/2018 at 3:55 AM, infiSTAR said:

Never tried, if you experience issues, please tell

Yeah, I am , as I said: with infistar off ,  features such as bleeding & knock out are working for players and admin. When its on , it works only for an admin. All I can think of is that infistar gives admin full access to execute ExileReborn commmands and scripts. When the players are restricted for some reason. 

You @infiSTAR and team of your mods,  recommended me to add functions to remoteExec. I've tested it, before contacting you on Discord, without luck. 

To be more specific,  here is the function Knock out and Exile related overwrite.
So I'm trying to get to bottom of this and make it work with infi on.

Edited by Chernaruski

Advertisement
1 hour ago, Me_Paul said:

Hi there I would like a version of this without zombies, can anyone help?

Reborn hasn't seen development in several years now. It's probably easy enough to disable Zombies though, either via the config or via some small edits.

16 minutes ago, kuplion said:

Reborn hasn't seen development in several years now. It's probably easy enough to disable Zombies though, either via the config or via some small edits.

Ok thank you Kuplion will have alook and see if I can disable it 

On 1/6/2019 at 7:30 PM, Me_Paul said:

Hi there I would like a version of this without zombies, can anyone help?

You can comment out everything related to zombies in function init/compile/config file (client+server side).
Just search through it and // it out.
Thats what I did.

Edited by Chernaruski
  • Like 1

On 12/1/2018 at 7:28 PM, Chernaruski said:

Yeah, I am , as I said: with infistar off ,  features such as bleeding & knock out are working for players and admin. When its on , it works only for an admin. All I can think of is that infistar gives admin full access to execute ExileReborn commmands and scripts. When the players are restricted for some reason. 

You @infiSTAR and team of your mods,  recommended me to add functions to remoteExec. I've tested it, before contacting you on Discord, without luck. 

To be more specific,  here is the function Knock out and Exile related overwrite.
So I'm trying to get to bottom of this and make it work with infi on.

hello have figured out  the  functions which need to be add into remoteExec

9 hours ago, 厉害救济 said:

hello have figured out  the  functions which need to be add into remoteExec

Are you asking or letting us know?  Cause I didn't figure how to get this working with infi on.

7 hours ago, Chernaruski said:

Are you asking or letting us know?  Cause I didn't figure how to get this working with infi on.

i wonder if you can give me an instruction on how to merge Exilereborn with Exile1.0.4,since Exile has update a lot. i like hardcore survival very much while Exilereborn has been outdate a long time

Advertisement