MGgaming101

Is Exile dead ?

25 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Quixy said:

Sure Exile ist Death  look :) >>>>>>>>    2533 Players on 1386 EXILE servers right now. THX

So that means there are approximately 1.83 players on each Exile server on average.

Edited by souredsoup
  • Like 2

Advertisement
4 hours ago, MrWhite said:

That´s the stupiest question i ever had to read in this forum :D Thank you for this...

There is no such thing as a stupid question when one doesn't know. If there where general announcements on FB/Twitter i shouldn't be here asking this question in the 1st place. It's only stupid to you cuz you know what is going on behind the scenes. Anyhow i'm not here to argue.

Edited by MGgaming101

5 hours ago, Flosstradamus said:

We're just taking a break and going on vacation for some of the team members. Plus that last update was a few months in the making and surely has introduced some new bugs. So while people feel this new update out we are working on bug fixes rather then features for the time being.

Thanks for the clarification, atleast now i know you guys where on vacation and that the mod is still being worked on. I highly had the impression Exile came to an end cuz of little to no communication/activity. 

13 minutes ago, MGgaming101 said:

Thanks for the clarification, atleast now i know you guys where on vacation and that the mod is still being worked on. I highly had the impression Exile came to an end cuz of little to no communication/activity. 

They just made a big announcement about support communities and stuff?

They also than made another announcement letting people know that things will slow down while they take a break and go on vacation and stuff? :)

So there is communication and activity going on :P Guess you miss those

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MGgaming101 said:

new update coming out this weekend too

17 hours ago, MrWhite said:

That´s the stupiest question i ever had to read in this forum :D Thank you for this...

You should give it a like for that

17 hours ago, Quixy said:

Sure Exile ist Death  look :) >>>>>>>>    2533 Players on 1386 EXILE servers right now. THX

:D This sums up Exile for me.  1.8 players per server.

Seriously though, Arma 3 has been on the decline since v1.26.  I'm hoping Arma 4 will finally get things right.

Edited by speedweasel

Advertisement