Sign in to follow this  
-=HELL=-Rikimaru_

Cant join Exile game

Question

Hi, I joined my friend (through steam friendlist) into exile server.. played for 30 mins or so then lost connection to server (not kicked).

since then i couldnt reconnect, ive had these problems when trying to join, i will try to provide you with as much info as possible please ask for more if needed.

heres a short video of what happens when i try to join the server we are playing in: http://sendvid.com/7vh30843

here are my files: steam1.png

steam2.png

thanks for any help in advance. Rikimaru

17 answers to this question

On 9/10/2016 at 0:53 AM, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Because thousands of people are playing the mod? Are you unable to get on any Exile server? Have you tried JUST an Altis Exile server, with no additional mods besides Exile?

My guess is the server in question is running exile version 1.0.0   and not the current  v 1.0.1   so download from another location (i keep all versions on HD incase this happens)  A3 launcher will only load current version so you can only load for that server with Arma 3 browser/launcher.

Advertisement

14 hours ago, Paladin said:

My guess is the server in question is running exile version 1.0.0   and not the current  v 1.0.1   so download from another location (i keep all versions on HD incase this happens)  A3 launcher will only load current version so you can only load for that server with Arma 3 browser/launcher.

14 hours ago, Paladin said:

Location of mods have to be set for A3Launcher and Bohemia Launcher, you need to learn the locations and delete old versions and then download new. I always use a3launcher to download my Exile, but you have to set its location. Make sure Both launchers have same path to them. Big thing for bohemia launcher make sure you close IT after you try running mod.

Edited by BLTZ71

On 9/11/2016 at 11:26 AM, Paladin said:

is there anywhere i can download 1.62 of exile that is what server is running and i am running 1.62.(something)

1 hour ago, -=HELL=-Rikimaru_ said:

is there anywhere i can download 1.62 of exile that is what server is running and i am running 1.62.(something)

1.62 is the Arma version and Steam should automatically update that for you. The current Exile version is 1.0.1.

Advertisement