Sign in to follow this  
Gubamaharama

Enable battleye

Question

So I installed the arma3 from your website and at first launch I got a prompt asking to install battleye so I did, next time I launched the game it asked the same thing I clicked no and don't show this anymore and yea now It sez I have to enable battleye, I don't know how to do that. I tried reinstalling and getting the battleye prompt again, couldn't. I just need it to ask me to install it again. any suggestions?

5 answers to this question

It doesn't matter which launcher I use, I tried dling it manually but it just gave me 2 files to put in the battleye folder which didn't work, I think I need to delete my user settings but I don't know where they're saved. I couldn't find them in appdata, not sure where to look. The arma 3 launcher prompted me to dl battleye I want to make the launcher do that again. With the battleye provided by the launcher I could play. 

Edited by Gubamaharama

Advertisement

Method 1: Go here to open arma 3 with battleye manually.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3battleye.exe

(I suggest making a shortcut on your desktop)

Method 2: Select Play arma 3 through steam.  Select battleye on the left side (about 5 down).

Should look like this

(Make sure you put a check on Enable)

Method 3:

When you try to join a server with battleye enabled, it will force a restart of arma 3 to enable it.  

Are you getting an error when trying to join games?

Advertisement