MickScandalous

Server Failed to start, Auto init Help Needed Please

Question

The little box that pops up says this:

17:46:31 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.214)
17:46:31 Autoinit is supported only for persistent missions!

Also is there way to close this box and still have the server running so I can launch A3 to play the game?

18 answers to this question

hmmm. what about the file paths in the .bat? from your pastebin i notice the arma exe and config files are in different locations?

== B:\ExileMSG\Server\arma3server.exe  -mod=@exile;Kart;Mark;Heli; -servermod=@exileserver; -config=B:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=B:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC

is that how it should be?

• Like 1

Hey,

Could you please post your start parameters for you server, if you have -autoInit removing it will get rid of your error, unless you need it. Also what map are you running?

Advertisement
On 11/6/2016 at 6:14 PM, ProtoFlex said:

Hey,

Could you please post your start parameters for you server, if you have -autoInit removing it will get rid of your error, unless you need it. Also what map are you running?

I have to have it for the auto restart I believe , Ill put the parameters here to show you. I am trying the default map since i havnt changed anything

@echo off
color 0a
title Exile Monitor
:Serverstart
echo Launching Server
C: 
cd "C:\Arma\Server"
echo Exile Server Monitor... Active !
start "Arma3" /min /wait B:\ExileMSG\Server\arma3server.exe -mod=@exile;Kart;Mark;Heli; -servermod=@exileserver; -config=B:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=B:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit 
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 15 >NUL
echo Exile Server Shutdown ... Restarting!
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
cls
goto Serverstart

2 minutes ago, MickScandalous said:

where can i look for that?

It should be somewhere in your @ExileServer, if you can't find it search, using the windows search tool, your server folder :)

It should be called Arma3Server...........rpt

Edited by ProtoFlex

5 minutes ago, ProtoFlex said:

It should be somewhere in your @ExileServer, if you can't find it search, using the windows search tool, your server folder :)

It should be called Arma3Server...........rpt

Here is the SC folder which is the only one with .rpt files 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/in1r7rwnevx0mq3/AADmd3B-3xj2thwfFxux6QIza?dl=0

Im not sure what to look for there though

Yep, that's it, sorry my server places them in another folder ahah i couldn't remember the default location.

Could  you post the most recent one in a pastebin and link it so i can take a look to see if there are any errors :)

1 minute ago, ProtoFlex said:

Yep, that's it, sorry my server places them in another folder ahah i couldn't remember the default location.

Could  you post the most recent one in a pastebin and link it so i can take a look to see if there are any errors :)

yes just a moment, they are all similar so if youve seen the latest youve seen them all

Advertisement