[RG] Salutesh

IMS - Development Paused

151 posts in this topic

On 12.4.2017 at 2:10 PM, Bob_the_K said:

That's too bad.   I liked it since it was different than just shoot all the AI and loot the crates.  

I realy liked to continue my work on the big things i started at the end of the last year but i cant at the moment, sorry guys..

Edited by [RG] Salutesh
  • Like 1

On 15.04.2017 at 1:50 PM, [RG] Salutesh said:

I realy liked to continue my work on the big things i started at the end of the last year but i cant at the moment, sorry guys..

Well, do you plan to return to the development? I'm very interested in this project!

Advertisement
7 hours ago, Alexis said:

Well, do you plan to return to the development? I'm very interested in this project!

Well i realy like too thats why i released the Exile Expansion Mod also but the Addon still needs so much work and love to work like i want it.

At the moment i am realy not sure if i will continue IMS because some private things are going on that i dont want to talk about and that has first priority.

Arma and Exile is just a hobby.

Edited by [RG] Salutesh
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, [RG] Salutesh said:

Well i realy like too thats why i released the Exile Expansion Mod also but the Addon still needs so much work and love to work like i want it.

At the moment i am realy not sure if i will continue IMS because some private things are going on that i dont want to talk about and that has first priority.

Arma and Exile is just a hobby.

Can I get a script? Perhaps we will finalize them with the team and publish, with your permission?

4 minutes ago, Alexis said:

Can I get a script? Perhaps we will finalize them with the team and publish, with your permission?

Sorry i cant do that and i will not do that.

I cant explain every single function and config that is within the addon and no one will understand how the system works from scratch.

33 minutes ago, MetalHead said:

What's the point of showing this if you're not going to publish it ?

Salt? First of all i am still working on this and there is no reason for not sharing previews. Feedback and suggestions are always welcome to for example improve things..Even if i am not releasing it its a nice showoff what is possible.

Edited by [RG] Salutesh
  • Like 5

Advertisement