ProtoFlex

Can't enter the lobby.

Question

Hello everyone, i recently decided to take up server making again for me and my friends to play together however i have run into an error that i can't seem to fix, maybe i'm just being stupid but here it is.

Whenever i try and join my server it stays on the loading screen (not allowing me to join the lobby) my rpt seems fairly normal with only one error which i can't make sense of.

RPT:http://pastebin.com/wnpB9gax

" Server error: Player without identity Charlie (id 1349828140) " - Correct me if i'm wrong but last time i made an exile server, this spam didn't affect the server at all.

" File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Esseker\config.cpp, line 1875: '/CfgExileArsenal/arifle_mas_m4_m203.price': Missing ';' prior '}' " - Heres the bit that confuses me. I checked this line in my config.cpp and it appears as follows:

https://gyazo.com/683ab5425ff72400e3096171070635ae 

Maybe i'm just blind but to me that looks completely normal, i can't figure out what's wrong with it.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Edited by ProtoFlex

5 answers to this question

You cant truly trust the reported line number.
When the script is being read and executed exile/arma will try to read as far as it can until it realises things don't make sense.

Look further up for a mission/or extra bracket, semi-colon or comma.
Notepad++ is great here because is has "find matching bracket".

1 hour ago, redbutterbox said:

You cant truly trust the reported line number.
When the script is being read and executed exile/arma will try to read as far as it can until it realises things don't make sense.

Look further up for a mission/or extra bracket, semi-colon or comma.
Notepad++ is great here because is has "find matching bracket".

Hello! Sorry i should have marked this as resolved i got it working but i appreciate the help, thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement